Mias Wedded Bliss

Ethan
So far my mom has listened to me, but I know her, she doesn't give up that easily. The parties for me and Mia turned out very tame and a whole lot of fun. I have met Ana C and am getting used to calling her Ana C and calling Ana R by her name and middle initial. The Steele's were invited to our wedding as family. Mia was upset that Christian had married without any of us, but after the paparazzi attacks on Christian and his family it was a good choice. Grace found out first. Then Ana R had to tell her parents and they were not surprised but disappointed as were Christians parents were as well. Ours is the first wedding they will be attending and we won't it perfect for us and them.
Mia
Dad is smiling as he hands me off to Ethan. I am so happy and everything has been perfect today. Christian has made sure security was tight and Ana R has helped to assure everything goes smoothly for me and Ethan. Elliott is so happy with Ana C, she's due in a month and they think twin girls this time. Charlie and Daniel are very good boys Ana C is perfect for Elliott. He had asked her to marry him and she turned him down. So they separated and neither really found anyone they felt the same for and she was afraid of the paparazzi hurting her and her boys. Now she thanks God for the security the newest Grey's have along with hers. Her only family died after trying to save her, the boys and Elliott. We are announced husband and wife and more photos are taken. I ask Ethan where his mom is and he says he will tell me later.
An hour prior to the wedding
Eamon
Enid wanted to drive herself so she did, but had I known what she was up to I would have taken her keys from her.
Enid
I signed Kate out and had everything for her to be ready for her brothers wedding. They might prevent me from inviting business associates, but Kate is gong to be there to see Ethan get married. I will make sure of it.
Kate
Well how do I look?
Enid
Great let's go see your brother get married. I promised you that you would see Ethan marry  in and you will.
Christian
Taylor where are the Kavanagh family right now?
Taylor
Eamon has just arrived alone. Enid has went to see Kate. She had a garment bag and what looked like a makeup case with her. Samuels is waiting, but he is of the mind she's bringing Kate to the wedding.
Christian
Let's have a word with Eamon, because I doubt he knew anything about this.
Eamon
Taylor one of Christians main security has asked me if I knew about Enid signing Kate out today?I Elliott him ,that she was acting oddly, but she never said anything about Kate. I hope not. But she might be doing it to get back at Mia for not allowing her guests to be invited. I am so sorry about this situation. I dial Enid and tell her if she brings Kate anywhere near the wedding they will both be arrested and the divorce papers will be filed in the morning.
Enid
She has a right to see her brother get married and no one is going to stop it from happening.
Kate
No m9m, I don't want to go to jail.are me back now. I am serious. Dad she lied to me and said they were allowing me to come to the wedding.
Eamon
Listen Taylor Enid lied to Kate and said she was invited to the wedding. She's trying to get Enid to take her back to the hospital now. Can we get her back to the hospital when they arrive?
Taylor
We sure can and thanks for letting us know. Do we have to get a restraining order for your wife?
Eamon
After today I would say yes. I am so sorry about my wife. Kate was and is getting better at the hospital. But Enid is Enid, she has this idea she is queen and everyone else is here for her bidding. I have had divorce papers ready in case the crazy person came out today and she did. She needs to be hospitalized as well.
Taylor
We thought Mrs Kavanagh was too quiet so we had her followed and found out a few things if you want the report it will help with the divorce.
Eamon
Well arrest Enid if you have to, but let's try to not disturb Mia or Ethan with this okay?
Christian
Eamon, we have had them stopped and Kate is on her way back to the hospital now. We won't be allowing Enid to attend the wedding because she attacked my security when they tried to help Kate get away from her. Taylor told them to call the cops if she had injured them. I don't see any way around this I am sorry.
Eamon
Let's just do what we can for these kids to have a nice wedding. Have Enid arrested if you need to anything to prevent her from ruining the wedding and reception.
Christian
Okay Taylor will keep us apprised of everything. So Kate is getting better?
Eamon
Yes as long as Enid stays away and I know they have limited her visits with her. I go once a week and we do family counseling as well. Enid upsets Kate every time she visits her. It's all about Kate marrying you . I  believe mommie dearest is the one behind all of that, because Kate never really wanted to be a trophy wife. She wants to earn her own billions.
Christian
It's nice, but it has huge downfalls, like not having a wedding like this because of the paparazzi. Ana R and I married in Vegas. Not many know yet, but when Ana R becomes pregnant we will be letting everyone know e have been married for some time.