Help Wanted

Ana
Christian and I have been spending time together. Mom and dad went home. I finally got money for everything Kate damaged of mine. Eamon took it out of her trust fund. 15,000 dollars for my things. Barry was given a hundred thousand for the pool house damages. Eamon also set up a college fund for the girls. Ten thousand each. He keeps us informed of Kates progress. She apparently is fighting it all. I applied for some jobs and finally got one. Working in publishing in Seattle is a hard task and I do not want to work for Kavanagh Media. I can edit on line as a contractor and do edits that way for so much for word. I can also write and publish as well. Christian has asked me to dinner and wants to talk to me about the nightmares and a possible solution for temporary relief of them in theory.
Christian
Would you consider an experiment? It might sound odd and inappropriate, but I want to see if we can rid ourselves of our nightmares by sleeping in my room side by side again. If it doesn't work then we will know. But if it does work maybe we can figure something out that works for both of us. It's worth a shot for me. I have had them all my life. It would be well worth it for me.
Ana
Wow I had no idea, okay we can try it and see how it works out. Can we keep this private?
Christian
Of course I would insist on it. We can make a contract to assure of one another's silence about it if you wish. But I still want to take you out for dinners and other things okay?
Ana
That sounds good and we can decide how to word the agreement. And dinners and other things sound good as well. Let me know when to come up there, I am sure you would be more comfortable with that arrangement and so would I.

A week later and the nightmares have became less of a problem for both of them. So Christian and Ana have made a contract to keep some clear boundaries for them both.. They are going to keep dating and see where that goes.

Taylor
My boss has a unique take on things at times, usually it ends up being a good thing but there are time when he doesn't follow through. Gail really likes Ana and so do I. She is beautiful, generous, kind and selfless. I have had to increase my gym time the deserts are so good.
Gail
Ana is the best thing that could happen to Christian and she works from home, which is one floor down. I did however notice she stays in mr Grey's room at night and we don't hear loud screams any more. Jason says there's some noise, but nothing like it usually is.
Kate
I really hate this place, but dad and mom told me, that until the doctors say I am over my obsession and my aggressive anger demonstrations are over I will be here. I think it's not helping me that Ana went out with Christian. I mean she just doesn't deserve him like I do. Dads attorney has shown me the papers waiting to be filed against me if I don't abide by the restraining orders and also stay in this place until the doctors have cleared me to be released. I keep telling them I have learned my lesson. They tell me in no uncertain terms that it doesn't work like that and until I can understand why I am there they won't be releasing me to a unknowing world. So I am knocking over chairs and throwing things at them. One threatened to press charges if I didn't stop my rant. I stopped immediately, because they know if I am taken to jail then the other charges are filed against me.
Eamon
I have had to again have a talk to Kate about her behavior. She hurt one of the doctors by throwing a temper tantrum and when she did it she started throwing things and the doctor got hurt and threatened to fess charges if she didn't calm down. It worked, but the doctor had to file an incident report. I and Enid have had nothing but phone calls from the hospital and her doctors about her lack of participation in getting well. And now this is the last straw.
Enid
Where did we go wrong with Kate, Ethan has had his own issues, but he is headed in a good direction and has started dating Mia Grey. She is a sweetheart. Too bad Kate might end up screwing that up for Ethan. She has broken up three of Ethans relationships that I know about. I told Ethan t make sure he doesn't tell Kate he is dating Mia, or she will cause problems in the relationship.
Ethan
Kate has been haranguing me about getting a message to Christian Grey and I refuse flatly. I won't be involved in helping her to go to jail for contacting him. She asked me about Ana and if she is still trying to steal him from her? I finally say he wasn't anyone's at all. He never was yours to begin with. You were seeing Elliott and broke his heart by using him and Ana to get to Christian. Christian has filed restraining orders against you, does that sound like someone wanting you around?
Kate
Oh he is just doing that for show.
Ethan
Kate they need to medicate you, filing restraining orders says get lost or go to jail to me and to the authorities. The Grey's, the Steele's, and the Evans families have all filed restraining orders against you. That's a lot of people you have to stay away from. They go to events that you like to attend, now you can't attend those if they are. So I suggest you get over your obsession with Christian and now.