{🍓} Tsukasa x Reader

𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀, 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁. 𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆'𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 :) This oneshot is kinda sad, I guess. I mean not that sad, but it's sad, but it's fluff?

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was laying there on Tsukasa's lap, his hands gently patted my head. We were in his boundary. I was supposed to be doing my homework, but I want that negativity out of my life. "..Tsukasa, what do you like about me?" I opened my eyes slowly.

He smiled, and kissed my forehead. "..What I like about you is; the softness of your hands when I touch them. The way your hair sways when the winds blows. The color of your eyes..." Tsukasa said softly.  "I mostly like your smile though, it makes me happy." 

I sit up and scoot next to him, and then we intertwine hands. My head rests on his shoulder. "Tsukasa, do you love me?" I ask. 

He was silent for a moment, then nodded. "How you aren't answering with your mouth?" I turn my head to him.  His face was a bit red, so I kiss his cheek and hug him. "It's okay I know you love me." I smile. He pulled me away from him and said, "Do you love me~?"

"Yes. Yes I do." 

Tsukasa widened his eyes, smiled widely, and jumped on me. "Oof!" "Hehe, I'm sorry I'm so happy Y/N loves me!"

He hugged me tightly, knocking the wind out of my sails. "T-Tsukasa, a little bit more gentle okay?" I gasped. "Oops, my bad!" He chuckled.

"Guess what I have for you today." I reached out for my bag. Tsukasa put a finger on his cheek. "Hm? What  is it?" 

"Ta-da! Honey muffins!" I exclaimed. "Really?! All for me?" He beamed. "YAY!" he flew around with the muffins. 

I laughed, and wiped the tears from my eyes. "I added an unhealthy amount of honey though, you seem to like it though.." I said. He sat down, opened the box of muffins, and shoved one in his mouth. "Mmm~! It's sweet!" He munched. "Isn't it? Do you like it though? Is it too sweet?" I rambled.

He shook his head, "Nope, it's perfect for me! I'll eat anything you cook Y/N..even if it tastes bad." He smiled. 

HEART SQUEEZE. I keep all the fan-girling and screaming inside of me. He's too cute for this world, I could just die. *ahem* "Anyways, Tsukasa do you wanna take a walk around the school? My legs are cramping up a bit." "Uhm, sure. I mean I can massage your legs if you want~." Tsukasa smirked. 

My face heated up, so I tried to cover it. Tsukasa choked on his laughter and ended up lauging. "It isn't funny!" I said still covering my face. He stopped laughing, and scooted up closer to my face.

"Y/N.." He said, removing my hands from my face.  "I was just joking." he smiled. "OF COURSE I KNOW THAT BAKA!" I smack him lightly. "gomenasai." Tsukasa lowered his head. I cupped his face with my hands and said, "Let's just go walk, alright?"

Tsukasa picked me up bridal style (bridal style is so classic), and telported out the boundry.

We were outside the Broadcasting room, and so I grabbed his hand, and started walking. We walked a bit without talking. Then I stopped near a cherry blossom tree. "Tsukasa..would I be able to see you if I graduate in another 2 years?" 

I turned around, and Tsukasa looked really upset. "I'm sorry! Was that a bad question?" I panicked. "Y/N, if you graduate..I don't think I can see you again." His voice started to crack up. "..Unless you come back to me." Tears started to roll down his face. "I won't ever see you if you never comeback.." 

My heart was dropping. What if I can never see him again?  Please stop crying Tsukasa. It hurts.  

I didn't know what to say. Tsukasa was there trying to hold back his tears. My tears weer about to come out. I didn't know he thought of these things..losing me..not seeing me anymore. I grabbed Tsukasa's wrist and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry, Tsukasa. Stop crying, p-" my voice cracked. "Please stop. It hurts." I said. I held back my tears as long as I could. 

Tsukasa hesitated, but hugged me back. "I'm sorry Y//N, I don't want you to leave me." Tsukasa squeezed harder.  "I don't want to lose you. Never."

I pulled myself away from him. "That was sad. Sorry for saying something like this. It must have hurt you a lot."  I sniffled.  Tsukasa smiled slightly, and pulled me into another hug. "Wha- Tsuk-"  "Can we stay like this a bit more?"

I nodded and we stayed like that. 

When he was done he pulled away and held my hand. "I liked those muffins earlier Y/N." He played with my fingers. "Aren't they too sweet?" I questioned. He blinked twice and said, "Y'know I wonder if you taste the same.~" He licked his lips.

On instinct, I covered his mouth and looked away. "D-Don't say that.." I muttered "It's embarrasing." I lowered my head. 

"What's that kid doing, with her hands in the air?" Someone said. "Pssh, she's just weird."

I looked at them and then removed my hands from Tsukasa's mouth. I covered my face in embarassment and started rambling to myself. "Ugh, so stupid,so stupid,so stupid,so stupid.." I repeated. Tsukasa hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear. "Do you wanna play a game tommorrow?" 

"A game?" I turned around. 

I swear our faces were centimeters apart from each other. "Uh- I- um-what-." 

Tsukasa smirked and moved even closer to my face. "TSUKASA! STOPPPPPP!" I shove him. Those kids were still there, staring at me. "Sheesh, that kid is really weird." one student said. "I know right?" The voice trailed off.

I blankly stared at Tsukasa, then turned my head away. "What game?" I asked flatly. "A fun game.~" Tsukasa sneered.  "Bruh, what is "A  fun game"?" 

"You'll see tommorrow.." Tsukasa smiled. "Just tell me now." I demanded. "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." 

"No." "No." 

"Hah! Winner!" Tsukasa cheered. I frowned and walked away. "Huh? Y/N? Wait, don't leave me!" Tsukasa yelled.  He filped me around. "I'm just kidding Tsukasa. I won't leave you." I stared at my watch.  "Huh. It's already late.." Tsukasa mumbled. "So, you weren't upset that I didn't answer you?" 

"Why would I get upset? You said you'd tell me tommorrow. So I'll wait 'till tommorrow. " I replied. "Oh, I figured you'd be moody." Tsukasa gaves me a hug. "Yeah, yeah. Wait, what moody?" I said confused. 

"Whatever, whatever." Tsukasa lets go of me. "Now go before your mom yells at you." 

"How the hell do you know mom my yells at me?" I asked. "You tell me about it." Tsukasa replies. "Ah, right..can you pick me up and teleport me to the school entrance?" "Say no more." 

He picks me up bridal style and teleports me there. I wave him goodbye and he does the same. 

"Even if you do graduate Y/N...you can just become a teacher and come back..."

A/N: This oneshot is crap. I cried earlier whle writing because a tiny light by akari kito  came on and I remembered Hanako going (Poof). Had a mental breakdown and I was writing this. Which is reason is oneshot isn't good.  This was supposed to be fluff. BUT LOOK WHAT I DID. I went wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic. *cries in asian* but anyway, thanks for reading this. I hate this oneshot so much I'm gonna make a redo. 

P.S: this is 1294 words. Yes that long. bye bye peeps. 😔✌️