{🍓}ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ! ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴀꜱᴀ x ᴋɪɴᴅ! ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Request from: 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hello loves!  I just wanted to let you know this oneshot has those sad moments and lots of "cheery" feelings! The mood might change ever so randomly because of the songs  I listen too.  This oneshot has a bit of angst🍙( my touch ), but it's still fluff. 

Enjoy reading the oneshot~!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

A finger poked on cheek as I dosed off in class. "(L/n)~? Are you sleeping?" A boys' voice called out to me. "Hmm-" I hummed. "Huh? What? No-" I rubbed my eyes.  "Good!" Someone's wrapped there arms around me.

"Wha? Tsu-" "(L/n)-chan, we have to work on our project today!" Tsukasa slammed the paper down on my desk. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Did you gather the materials?" I yawned. "Yep, right here." He pointed at his desk.

"Great," I stretched "Let's get started on it!" I scooted both our chairs to a bigger table.

Mini-time skip!

"Yay! We're finally done. Right before class ends too!" Tsukasa yawned. "We still have to clean though." I cleared the table. "Eh? You're already doing it for me though." "Well yes, but you still have to help me clean this mess." I eye-rolled. 

"To lazy-" "No, you're not Tsu." I handed him a box full of paper scraps. "Alright, let's go dump these together!" I beamed. Tsukasa looked at the box and looked back at me. "Hm fine. I need exercise anyways." He looks at the box in contempt. "C'mon it isn't that far!"

We walked down the halls and talked about the most randomness of things. Family, Christmas, and hobbies. "Are you getting anything for Christmas Tsu-kun?" I nudged. He looked at me losing his smile and looked down at the box. 

"...Tsukasa-kun?" I said concerned. "I don't really get anything besides what my brother gives me." Tsukasa smiled wearily.  I stared at him for a second, "Don't your parents give you anything...?" I tilted my head. "They don't pay attention to me that much, only Amane does." 

I felt guilty asking that question, "T-then does Yugi-kun get gifts?" "He does, a bunch of them!" He chuckled. "Amane buys me a gift each year. He buys me something I want!" Tsukasa beams. "So you don't get any gifts from anyone else?" 

"Hehe nope!" "Tsukasa this isn't funny. Your parents don't give you anything." I set the box down and put my hand on his shoulder. "My parents say that parents don't have to give anything to their children. They also say it's a waste of time to give me anything." His eyes darken.

"Wha...?" I backed up. "What's the matter? I look forward to getting a gift from Amane!" 

"How are you okay with your parents being like that to you?" I lowered my head. Tsukasa's giggle made me shoot my head right up. "What are you talking about (L/n)-san?" He laughed, "It doesn't matter who gives me the gifts as long as I receive them from the people I love."

I widened my eyes as I watch this sad boy laugh about it. I picked up my box and grabbed his wrist. "...Let's just throw all of this away." I walked.

After throwing everything away, I turn around to see Tsukasa wiping his eyes. "You alright?" I rub his back. "Yeah of course!" He beamed. I look at him unsure of his smile. Is he lying about not caring of something? "Hey Tsu-kun!" I chirp. "Hmm? Yeah?" He looks at me.