{🍓}Yugi twins x Reader x Yashiro

Request from: ashersimp

I want to let you guys know that she gives off this Sakura vibe :) and since the twins are twins even if they are dead or alive, but in this oneshot they're dead.

(Yashiro)'s POV

I full speed ahead as I can to the gate, "I'M LATE!" I muffle cry.  "OOF!" I trip on my belly. I look up to see the person, I tripped over. There was a girl with beautiful (H/L) (H/C), with a spark in her eyes...and most importantly, she had SKINNY ANKLES!

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" I rub my head. "Oh, it's alright...but are you okay? That fall looked like it really hurt." "No, no. I'm alright really. I've never seen you here before, are you new here?" I continue to rub my head. "Yes, I am. I'm (F/n) (L/n)." She nodded her head.

"I'm Yashiro Nene, and I-" "Nene-chan~♥" A purple-haired girl with flowy locks, walk up to us. "Ao-chan!" I beam. "Nene-chan, you're here more early than usual.~" Ao-chan smiles. "Wait, no way! I could've sworn I was late!" I sigh. 

"Who's this girl?" Aoi points. "Oh, this is (L/n)-chan!" I pat her shoulder. "度も." She politely bows. "Oh, how cute!" She swoons. "Hey, (L/n), would you like to sit with us at lunch?" I offered. "Sure." She says with a light smile. She looks really pretty, as pretty as Ao-chan, I'm jealous!

Aoi-chan, (L/n), and I continue to walk to our classes. "What class do you have (L/n)-chan?" I chirp. "Class 2-2." She replies. "That's our class Ao-chan!" I look at her. "That's fun! We can be together then~!" 

(Y/N)'s POV:

As you can see already, this girl 'Yashiro' has befriended me when I didn't ask. She's also really clumsy, but she seems really earnest. So I approve of her. "That's our class Ao-chan!" 

That didn't really shock me, it's kind of cliché. They walk into their seats, and I had to wait in front of the first door. "Okay class, pay attention to the front. We have a new student. Please welcome her with open arms. " The teacher gestured me to come in.

I walk in and introduce myself in front of the board. "Hello, I'm (F/n) (L/n), I hope we can all get along." I already heard all the whispers and mumurs. "That girl looks cute." One student said "Bro, she's kinda hot." Another student passed on. 

"Alright, settle down now." The teacher clapped his hands. "You can take your seat (L/n)." "Thank you." I nod my head. I sit down behind of Yashiro-san. "Isn't this cool? We can pass notes!" She whispered loudly. "Yes, we can." I look at the board. 

She smiles sheepishly, and looks at the board.

Meanwhile, at lunch.

"C'mon (L/n)!" Yashiro grabs my hand. I flinch a bit at the sudden action, but and held her hand back. "Ao-chan we're gonna eat lunch. Are you gonna come?" "Nope! I promised Akane-kun, I would eat with him." She sighs. There stands a boy behind her. "Alright, let's go~!♥" 

We watch the cute girl and the boy exit the room. "Ao-chan is so lucky! She gets to be with a boy!" Yashiro pouts. "Do you want a boy to hang out with Yashiro-san?" I tilt my head. "Yes, of course. I've been dying for a boyfriend." She sighs. "Is it really mandatory that you get one?" 

She aggressively nods her head. I let out a soft smile, and grab my bento. "Alright, let's go." "Yes, lets!"

Time-skip.

"Alright, let's dig in!" She opens up her bento box. "That looks good." I open my bento. "What do you have in your bento?" "Nothing special really." I pick up my chopsticks. "..I know this is out of the blue, but (L/n)-chan, did you ever have a crush?" She nudges me. "No, I don't think I ever did." I bite into my onigiri. "Everyone has a crush (L/n)!"