{🍓} 𝚈𝚘𝚔𝚘𝚘 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢: Ikustanurokin

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Not gonna lie, this is gonna be fun to write since you don't really know what happens in Yokoo's life, sooo...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/N)'s POV:

 I awaken at 5:00 at the morning. Which is a bit early, but I need to get ready. I slump out of bed and put on my slippers. I drag my feet to the kitchen and put bread in the toaster, and oil in a pan. While cooking my breakfast, I get a text message. 

"(Y/n), wanna go to school together at 6:00?"  Received 5:12.  Yokoo wants go to school with me? That's weird, he always goes with Satou. "Sure! You can come eat breakfast at my place if you want." I write my reply back. My mom goes to work at exactly 5:00, so there isn't a problem with Yokoo coming. 

"Alright, I'll be coming soon!" He sends back. "Well, if he's coming soon, might as well hurry up with breakfast." I sigh. After cleaning up my plate and pan I used, I set down his breakfast.  "(Y/n)!" He knocks on my front door. "Comin'!" 

I open he door him, and the first thing he does is pat my head. "おはよ!" He beams. "おはよ." I nod. "It smells really good in here!" "Well, yeah I did just cook for you." 

"Oh yeah right." He chuckles. Yokoo sits down my licks his lips. He slices the pancake in 4 sections and puts a piece in his mouth. "Smoh good!" He dined. "Heh, right? I'm such a good cook."  He looked like he was enjoying it so much that sparkles appeared around him.

"Mm, you should get ready for school." Yokoo stared my me. I look down at myself. "Oh crap! I forgot that I was in my pj's!" I run upstairs. I slipped on my cream-beige sailor outfit on, brushed my teeth and hair. I stare at myself and say, "I look good enough, I think..." I scratch my cheek. 

"(Y/n)! Are you done?" "Uh, yeah!" I walk downstairs. "Great! We can go walk to school now." Yokoo grabs my wrist. "Isn't it a bit to early though?" I tilt my head. "Did you forget we're on duty?" He smiles. "I'm pretty sure I did or else I wouldn't be asking." I comeback.

"Pfft. You and your horrible memory~." He pinches my cheek. "Ouch!" I yelp. Yokoo laughs a bit and lets go. "Alright, we really have to be going now." "Okay.." I rub my cheek. 

While walking got school

"Hey, (Y/n). Are you free this Sunday?" He picks his nails. "I'm never busy, you know that." "Uhm right! Well...would you like to go to the movies with me?" He takes out 2 tickets from his bag. I reach out and grab the ticket. "Yeah!" I smile brightly. 

Yokoo puts on a big smile, and continues to walk with me. 

(Yokoo)'s POV:

I can't believe she actually said yes! Well, I am her best friend so that makes sense to why she did. Even so, I have to tell Satou she said 'yes'! "What time are we meeting up on Sunday?' She tugs my sleeve.  "Hmm, what time do you wanna meet up?" "Maybe 10:00? The movie starts at 12:00, so we can spend time before if you want." She fiddles with her fingers.

I felt happy that she wanted to hang out before the movie. "Alright, we'll hang out!" I chuckle. (Y/n) let out a soft smile, and grabbed my hand. "Wanna hold hands?" She asked. "W-wha?" I reddened.  "It doesn't matter to you right?" She twinkled. "N-no, it's just so sudden..."