{🍓} Kid!reader x Hanako x Tsukasa

𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮: 𝘔 𝘐 𝘚 𝘈 𝘛 𝘖

JAIL. This has two parts to it btw!

(Y/N)'s POV:

Since I have died in a car accident, things have been a little rough for my family, I'm at the age of 13, but my family still considers me as a kid. Things were going pretty smooth in my life; Wake up, go to school, go back home, eat, do homework, etc. 

Not that dying really matters to me. I didn't really have that many friends growing up, and even if I did have a friend...they would be fake or just leave me.  I was a student at Kamome Academy, there were already rumors about my death. I wasn't a school mystery or anything. I was a simple apparition.

Getting along with the Mokke wasn't hard. I played cards with them, and they gave me candy. Sometimes I would run into troublesome spirits, but it's all fine. I would just get rid of them like usual.

I wandered around the halls like usual, kids walking out of the school. The same thing everyday. It's kinda boring. At night, I would stare at the moon and think or the boy that killed his very own brother, and himself.

I didn't think or anything or some sort, but I cherished both of them with all my heart. They were really dear to me...until they were dead. They were my best friends, and they let me just like that. When I stopped looking at the moon, I would be depressed.

Like, nothing else mattered to me. I would think about Tsukasa next; his smile, his hyperness, and his hugs. Then at the next second, he would be scary whenever someone mentioned Amane's name.

I never understood why he was like that. I walked out to the garden and picked up damp wild flowers. I picked the petals and threw them into the air. The petals twinkled in the air as they fell slowly, circulating as they reached the ground.

"Wow, that's pretty!" a familiar voice said. I turned around startled and scared. A boy with black choppy hair and amber eyes constricted like a cat. "What is a apparition doing here?"

"Tsukasa..?" I trembled. "Huh? (Y/N)!" He beamed. Tsukasa ran up to me and gave me a embrace. "I haven't seen you in years! How long as it been? 37 years?" He squeezed my shoulder.

"Wh-wha..what is going on? Why are you here?" "Why are YOU here?" "I'm..dead, as you should know I died shortly after you did." I lower my head. "Oh, right." 

"Ne, ne (N/N)! Did you miss me? I missed you!" Tsukasa beamed. "Yes, I really did." I smile. Tsukasa still has a childish smile on his face, it brings back many memories back. "..But if you miss me, how come you're not crying?'

I don't understand, should I be crying? "..You're not tearing-up like Amane when I saw him again." Tsukasa frowned. "Ah, sorry..but were they happy tears?" "Nope! Amane looked scared and frightened!" He smiled.

Scared and frightened. . . ? "Tsukasa, why are you happy that he was scared." I questioned. "Oh, that doesn't matter (Y/N)." His eyes turned dark. It's things like this that made him scary back then, and even scary now. 

Then where is Amane?" I asked. "Why do you want to see him?" Tsukasa tilted his head. "I miss him, a lot, just like I missed you." He frowned and said,"Why did you miss him as much as you missed me? Didn't you miss me even more than him?" He grabbed and wrist.

"Tsu..I missed you both as time passed." His grip hardened around my wrist. "You were supposed to miss me more than him..." "Miss you more? I don't understand. I love you both evenly." I responded.

He stayed silent for a bit, and let go of my wrist. "He's in the girls bathroom. Go visit him if you like." Tsukasa disappeared in black smoke. Why is he so flashy? I sighed and checked all the girls' bathrooms. "This could have been easier if he said which one." I rub my forehead, with my arm.