Chapter 18 The moment

(What she wore) :

Betty whispered into Jugheads ear to tell him to come and meet him in the parking lot and he followed her to see why and the feelings came falling in again but he ignored them and carried on talking to Betty on the way to the parking lot

Betty whispered into Jugheads ear to tell him to come and meet him in the parking lot and he followed her to see why and the feelings came falling in again but he ignored them and carried on talking to Betty on the way to the parking lot. He held her hand and she looked at her hand and blushed at what he was doing then pulled him close to her and nearly kissed him but they got interrupted by JB because she snuck out with them and they jumped out of their skin and the three was laughing. JB was told to go back upstairs so she did what she was told to do and Betty sat on Jugheads motorbike and told him to get on and they went to Betty house for a bit until everyone got home.

"Betty what's the sudden change in you...first you hate me next i find us nearly kissing then we act as if nothing ever happened...something you wanna tell me" "no nothing at all just didn't wanna stay at the hospital seeing Polly after her seizure so i wanted to come home and invited you to tag along too" "Betty you know that i like you a lot right..." "yes Jughead i do but we can't be together right now it just doesn't feel right..." Jughead nodded and pulled Betty up and kissed her she pushed back pulled Jugheads beanie off and kissed him back and rubbed her hands through his hair and pulled away they both did smiling. Bettys eyes were bright with Joy and Jughead was smiling then they heard FP in the door frame. "Mmm mmm mmm my boy now got his woman...we could hear you guys when we got back joking JB was gonna come and ask if you want pops but she told me what happened and i silently came up here to see Betty throw your beanie on the floor...*picks his beanie up* here you go" "MR JONES!...erm heh hi....and yes we would like to have pops" FP smirked and went downstairs Betty and Jughead looked at each other and was laughing then hugged and went downstairs to see the Coopers and Joneses together Betty held his hand and went downstairs to hold one of the twins.

It was night and Alice, Polly, Charles and the twins were in bed FP and JB went home and Betty was on her roof looking at all the stars then came up Jughead to join her and gave her his jacket. He brought up her left overs from Pops and his food too which made her chuckle Betty was just staring at the stars and leaned her head on Jugheads shoulder and he leaned his head on hers looking at the stars then Jughead was talking to Betty which got her smiling again, "Nice to see you smiling often you know me the serpents and everyone at Southside and Riverdale High wanted you to smile that's why we was all there for you and Arlo and Polly Charles and the twins because you guys deserve it and what happened to not being ready hmm" "*gently nudges Jughead* nothing just a change of thought after our moment" Betty turned to Jughead and he turned to her and they both leaned in and kissed under the beautiful stars and the glowing moonlight above them.

They came back into the house with the Pops food rubbish bags and saw Arlo asleep on the sofa all stretched out sleeping peacefully. Jughead kissed Betty goodnight and left to go home to his dad and JB. Alice came downstairs to pull Betty to go to her room and sleep then Alice picked up Arlo and put him on the end of Bettys bed so they sleep together. For the first time in forever the Coopers finally was at peace with out Hal and Bettys cuts and bruises all disappeared and for the cuts they healed and turned into light scars so it looked like tiny cat scratches. But Betty deep inside knew her dad will come back and he wont be away for long. She thinks of what he is capable of when he is angry than he normally is.

The twins woke up crying and they woke Betty up and Polly apologized for them waking Betty up she chuckled and said it was ok and they both smiled and walked downstairs carrying one twin. Charles was ready to go to school and the girls quickly got ready before they could there was three loud knocks on the door Alice told Charles and Polly to go upstairs with the twins and hide everything to make it look like they haven't been home and she hid all the baby toys downstairs and Polly hid all of her clothes she brought from her apartment for her and the twins same for Charles.

Betty yelled bravely who is it but no one answered and they knocked again and she slowly walked to the door with her knife and Arlo was growling with foam forming at the mouth, she opened the door ready to slash someone's face and it was Jughead at the door, "WOAH WOAH WOAH BETTY ITS ME! *sighs sharply* you nearly killed me" "IM SO SORRY JUG! W-WE THOUGHT IT WAS MY DAD *starts to tear up then Jughead pulls her into a hug*" After a shock at the door Polly Charles and Betty were ready to go to school but they took the twins because Alice has a job at the Riverdale Register and she couldn't have them so they took them to school. Jughead asked if he could hold one and Polly gave him one to hold and she gave Juniper to him because Dagwood was asleep in the pushchair. Betty awed at him and told Jughead he looks cute while holding her and he smiled then kissed Betty.

(What Betty wore) :

They all reached school and they went to the student lounge everyone gasped at Betty and Jughead thinking the baby was theirs so Jughead quickly spoke up, "ITS NOT OURS ITS POLLYS! DO NOT SAY ANYTHING!" "Jones we gasped because she's adorable" "Ye...

They all reached school and they went to the student lounge everyone gasped at Betty and Jughead thinking the baby was theirs so Jughead quickly spoke up, "ITS NOT OURS ITS POLLYS! DO NOT SAY ANYTHING!" "Jones we gasped because she's adorable" "Yeah dud calm down" "Well Jug *takes Juniper and holds her* you do make a funny impression if a baby was yours oh here is Juniper she's asleep Polly" "oh thanks Betty and Jughead for that" "oh it was nothing" Cheryl came in and gave Polly a bag of toys from her and Jason because he was ill so he couldn't come to school and Cheryl was becoming more friendly to Betty for some reason but Betty never thought of it and let Cheryl be Cheryl. Kevin came in and gasped and begged Polly if he could hold a baby but she said no while chuckling because they both were asleep and Veronica hugged Kevin while laughing telling him if Polly is still here at break and lunch then he might be able to and he gasped again and Polly nodded then everyone was laughing at him to be honest Kevin was an amazing gay best friend to everyone Fangs and Sweetpea were casually fighting at the back for jokes. Then Toni brought up Betty and Jughead, "So Betty what happened to i'm not ready for a relationship--and yes FP came downstairs and told everyone your special moment *everyone was laughing*" "well it was a change of thought but you guys are amazing even the Northsiders" everyone was laughing then Sweetpea and Fngs picked Betty up then Jughead was laughing while having his arm over Polly and she was sitting down next to the pushchair.