CHAPTER ONE

One morning in the land of AAA Prince Gumball was quietly reading a book while drinking a cup of tea in his room.

Suddenly there were three knocks on the door, his butler entered, "Good morning your majesty," His butler greeted him.

"Good morning pepper, what's on my agenda for today?" The Prince asked.

"Well sire, it appears that you have nothing scheduled for today," His butler politely replied.

"Is that so? Well I guess I'm free for the whole day, how delightful." The Prince finished his tea and closed his book. "But Pepper," the Prince chuckled, "What am supposed to do with my free time?" The Prince asked.

"Well sire, may I suggest that you start working on the experiment that you've been planning." Peppermint butler suggested.

--

As what Peppermint butler said, the Prince did start working on his experiment. The Prince mixed different kind of chemicals altogether. The Prince had really focused on his work which made it a little easier to do. He kept on working, working and working.

A few hours later, Prince Gumball finally managed to finish his experiment and wanted to try the chemical he made already. He checked his watch, "Oh dear, it's 8:00pm already? How long have I been here?" He chuckled.

The Prince quickly ran to his telephone and dialled one of his closest friend's number.

"Hello? Yes it's me. I just have a favor. Yeah, it's gonna be easy. All you have to do is come with me to the cemetery. Why? Because I want to try the this new chemical I've created. You'll go? Great! See you there!" Then he hunged up.

He placed all the lab equipments that he needed to bring in the cemetery in one little cart and started to head to the cemetery.

--

"Geez! I've been waiting for you for like 10 minutes! Where have you been?!" Fionna whined.

"I apologize for being late Fi, I had to carry all these lab equipments with me on the way here. These are actually quite heavy." Gumball apologized then patted her head.

"A-alright just finish your shit already geez." She pouted. Gumball started to dig out the corpses of the old candy citizens in the cemetery.

"What the heck are you doing?!" Fionna gasped.

"Well, this chemical that I made's purpose is to bring dead candy citizens back to life. I'm quite excited to try it on." The Prince explained to Fionna whom who still looks confused.

Gumball carried one corpse to a mini table that he brought then he poured a small amount of the chemical in the corpse. The corpse started to move, slowly returning to it's young and candy form.

"W-woah! It worked! This is great! This would save millions of my candy people!" Gumball happily said.

"Congrats dude," Fionna congratulated Gumball. Gumball started cleaning all the equipments he used and all the mess he made.

"Hey Fi, thanks for joining me here. You can go back to your tree dome now, Cake might be looking for you already." Gumball smiled wide.

"Oh uh are you sure?" Fionna asked.

"Yes, see you tomorrow! Thanks again!" Gumball replied. Fionna smiled then waved goodbye.

Prince Gumball checked his watch, "Woah it's 11:30pm, I should head back to the kingdom immediately." He said to himself.

"Oh Prince Gumball, leaving so soon? The night has just started, why not stay for awhile?" An unknown voice of a man was heard.

"Wh-who's t-there? S-show yourself coward!" Gumball started stammering.