24- Aelin

"And i really like sherbert" i say "do you?" he says nothing "lets see"
I use my hands to open tamlins mouth and spit the Faebane in. i then snap his jaw shut and make him swallow. He growls at me. I snarl right back.
"That should keep you in your Puppy dog form for a couple of days" i grab the faebane from the gaping soldier "just to be sure" i say and pour the whole bag in his mouth "im sure many people mirror my statement when i say i am glad we wont have to talk to you for the next couple of months" Tamlin growls. I smile and strut out the door "ba- bai now"

I walk out the door and out of the spring court. I hear rhys in my mind.

Mothers ass where are you Ae

Calm down rhys. I saved your girlfriend by the way. Lucien was all 'your coming with us' and i was like 'don't touch females without permission' and then we winnowed to the spring court where they shoved faebane down my throat but since i am immune it didn't do anything.

Ae just show me.

Hey my story telling is immaculate

Ae

Finnnnnee.

I show rhys what happened.

Cauldron boil me. At least we wont have to talk to or hear from tamlin for at least six months.

Oops?

Rhys lets out a dark laugh in my mind. When will you be home?

Im not sure. I might visit some of my friends in the summer court on my way back

Why?

I kinda wanna fuck with feyre. It will be kinda funny

Common Ae. i thought you guys were getting along.

We are. And i just saved her ass and had to talk to TimTam.

Fine but be back in at least four days.

Finnnnneee

Love you little sis

Oh i know.

I walk though the forests of the spring court. Literally burning my way though. Why shouldn't I? They took me against my will. So im leaving. I walk through the forrest until i feel something scrape against my mind. Daemati. Surround myself in fire and sit down. I slide into my mind and solidify my shield. No one is getting in. i sit there for a while. Making my shield stronger.

I think the attacker has backed away until someone breaks down my shield and dives into my mind. I try and force it out. It won't leave. The Daemati drags up my life. Memory by memory. They take every memory of my family. I scramble to get them back. I catch one of a day in velaris. I was trying to prank cass with water but rhys interrupted and the water fell. Cass tried to dunk me in the sidra but Mor saved me. We played pianoforte before going home to a sopping wet cassian. I let out a broken laugh at the memory and lock it deep in my subconscious. Gone.