✿ s i x t e e n ✿ !

THIRD PERSON

jimin bites his bottom lip to mask the upcoming moans as jungkook slams into him.

"i know you like being heard, baby. come on, moan for me." jungkook grunt out, to which jimin shakes his head to and lets out a protesting whine that unexpectedly lead to a lewd one as jungkook's cock aimed at his prostate.

jungkook chuckles darkly as a tear slips out of jimin's eyes, "what a slut."

"..." jimin whispers, afraid to moan a loud again if he speaks. unfortunately, inaudible for jungkook's ears as the skin slapping is more heard.

"what's that, baby boy?"

"your- ahh -slut." jungkook chuckles and leans down to give jimin a sloppy kiss before pulling away and flipping jimin to his stomach.

"that's- *slap* -right- *slap*, my little cockslut." jungkook slaps jimin's ass, making it jiggle. the raven haired grins as he jiggles the fat before he slaps it again for a few times before taking a hold of the smaller's hips and grinds against him.

"g-gguk- ahh..." jungkook bends over jimin's body and nips at jimin's glistening shoulder blade.

"you like that, baby?"

"mmm.." jimin hums as he nods his head the same time, but jungkook isn't satisfied with how he answered.

jungkook sits up and pulls out until the thick tip is the only left. without a warning, jungkook slams into jimin, making the latter gasp and scream, his eyes opening as he does so. his body rocks along with jungkook's strong and deep thrusts.

"ahh.. gguk, s-slow do- ahh down.." jimin uncurles his right hand and looks back, reaching for jungkook.

jungkook took a glimpse of jimin's hand and looks up to him, seeing the teary glazed look of jimin, mouth releasing loud whimpers.

"what's that, baby?" jungkook slows down a bit, genuinely asking as he was too into roughly thrusting that he didn't hear jimin.

"s-slow down.. or-or i'm gonna cum.." jimin tries to answer, voice hoarce from the multiple screaming that occured.

"yeah? you're gonna cum for me, baby?" instead of slowing down, jungkook pulled out for a while and flipped jimin to his back, guiding jimin's knees to his shoulders before entering once again.

starting with a slow pace that gradually has jimin screaming once again with how his cock was hitting jimin's abused prostate, the smaller's orgasm coming faster than ever.

jungkook feels jimin's thighs shake so he wraps his hand around jimin's length and pumps him. one, two, three thrusts and pumps, jimin screams, eyes rolling in the back of his head as his cum erupts from his cock. cum shooting into both his and jungkook's chest. as the last few spurts lands on jungkook's hand, he rocks his hips slowly again.

"min.." jungkook whispers, gaining jimin's attention, despite the loud heartbeat in his ears. the mentioned man looks at jungkook with hooded eyes, chest moving up and down as he breathes trying to get air into his lungs.

jungkook brings his cum-coated hand to his lips and licks them, eyes never leaving jimin's. he inserts his index and middle finger between his lips and sucks on them, getting the cum between his fingers. he cleans his hand from jimin's cum. hips shallowly rocking, making jimin moan quietly from the sensitivity.

jungkook pops off his fingers from his mouth and leans down, heading for jimin's lips. the other hand craddling jimin's face as he closes the distance between their lips.

instantly, jimin opens his mouth, welcoming jungkook's tongue. the smaller taste his cum from jungkook's tongue and sucks on it. intertwining their tongues, jimin leans his head up and places his hands on jungkook's shoulders.

jungkook broke the kiss and trails down to jimin's neck, sucking fresh hickies.

once again, jungkook rocks his hips into a gradually faster pace, jimin gasping as he wraps his arms around jungkook's back, clawing and leaving red trails.

the sensitivity coming back on a full force as jimin's orgasm comes faster than the first time.

"ggukie.. i'm gonna cum.." jimin whispers. "wait for me, baby. can you do that for me? are you gonna be good?"

jimin nods, "yes, i-i'm good boy.."

"my good boy." jungkook kisses jimin in the lips before sitting up and speeds up his thrusts as his near, too, comes.

"ggukie" jimin whines as he arches his back,

11-14-20
-jimixx-

hello! how's your day?