✿ e i g h t e e n ✿ !

❐ JUNGKOOK

jungkook is fuming. and min is crying in overstimulation.

"you gonna repeat that again, min?" jungkook pushes the head of the vibrator on min's tip, making min release a loud cry and cums on his stomach, it hurts to come. it hurts to move. everything hurts, his body is spent from the amount of jungkook's punishment.

"speak, slut. you said you want others to fuck you? isn't this enough? do you need more, huh? fucking slut, always wants to ve stuffed. one cock isn't enough for you." jungkook slapped jimin's sensitive cock and stands up. picking the thick silicone dildo beside him and pushing min's legs to his chest.

"then i'm going to stuff you with two cocks today. you like that?" jungkook looks over to min when he doesn't respond after asking two questions already.

"hey.. you okay?" jungkook sets aside the dildo and relaxes min's legs, bending down to get a good look at min.

the latter nods, but points on his throat, signalling he wants water. jungkook is quick to act on his feet and not too long after a glass of water is in front of min's lips, a hand guiding him from the back so he could drink properly.

"do you wanna continue?" jungkook asks after setting the empty glass aside and sits beside min, cuping the latter's face.

"mmm.." min's quiet voice echoes before jungkook dives and connects their lips.

min whines quietly when jungkook pulls away, but gasps when the latter attaches his lips on min's sensitive neck, right on his sweet spot and sucks another bruise near it.

"i'm.. i'm ready." min wraps his legs around jungkook's waist and locks eyes with him.

"you sure? you're exhausted."

"i'm sure." jimin unwraps his legs and positions it the same way before they stopped.

"okay.. you know what to say if you want to stop, yeah?"

min nods, "mango."

jungkook leans down to give a quick peck on min's lips, "good boy."

jimin keens and waits for jungkook to start pushing in the lubricated dildo.

when he does, jimin gasps. his hole have been ignored the whole play, not once was it touch during. but he was still a bit loose from yesterday.

"relax for me, baby." jimin does and jungkook slowly pushes it in till the hilt, the insertion smooth, thanks to the lube.

"good boy.." jungkook whispers before pushing in two fingers to prepare him for his cock.

two fingers soon turned to four, min now a panting mess with jungkook stroking his cock slowly and his finger stroking min's prostrate.

"s-stop.. i will come again." min tries to push jungkook's hand from his sensitive cock. but fails, and holds his breathe when jungkook tightens his hold.

"are you ordering me around?" min shakes his head no, jungkook loosens his grip, "that's what i thought."

jungkook pulls out his fingers and lubricates his own cock, before positioning it on min's hole.

"you ready?"

"yes."

jungkook pushes in the tip, and grunts from the tightness. the other arches his back, a quiet moan escaping from his lips.

jungkook continues slowly, watching min's face intensely, if min shows a sign of discomfort he immediately would stop, but so far, so good.

"mmm.. fuck. tighter than a pussy. " min blushes at jungkook's comment when his hips made contact with min's ass.

"go on, please." jungkook complies and pulls out until the tip and hammers back in. he continues this until jimin's a babbling mess as jungkook's hips goes faster and hits his prostrate every thrust, together with the dildo.

"k-kiss me, ggukie." min pants and jungkook is quick to lean down and give min what he wants. the kiss was sloppy, saliva dripping from min's mouth after they pulled away, but min clawed jungkook's back and arched his back as he moans out loud when a particular thrust hit his prostate dead on and unexpectedly made him come right then and there.

but jungkook didn't stop, he flipped min to his back and pulled the dildo out. he rammed quickly in min to reach his own orgasm. min yelled from the overstimulation, his breathing seemingly taken away as he kept panting and throwing his head back, droplets of tears falling on his cheeeks.

"g-gguk, please."

jungkook grunts and fastens his pace, slamming harder into jimin as his pace went sloppy. his orgasm is tipping over the edge when min moans and jungkook orgasms, his cock head right on min's overstimulated prostate.

jungkook groans into min's neck, resisting to bite into the latter's neck but fails anyways, jimin yelps from the slight pain but the cum gushing into him and the non-stop nudging on his prostate made him forget the pain.

another hickey blooms into the slightly bitten spot. "mmm..." min hums and falls face first on the pillow as jungkook comes down from his high, tongue not stopping at lapping min's neck and sucking wet kisses.

"are you okay?" jungkook mumbles into min's neck, slightly nibbling now. a satisfied rumble from min's throat is an enough answer for jungkook.

the taller moves to get a wet towel to clean min up but the latter whines and sticks to him as close as possible, the other laughs lightly and snuggles into min.

"just five minutes, okay?" min's hair tickles the other's neck as he nods into his neck. jungkook smiled and pecks min's forehead.

12/15/20
-jiminxx-

it's our chrismas break now so i might update more :)