Side Effects Part Two

Wei Ying

He let down Lan Zhan on the bed, resigned to watch him sleep until he sober up and wake up again. However, apparently, a drunk Lan Zhan was not that easy to deal with once all his senses were in overload. The first thing was that Lan Zhan refused to let him part with, because as he let him over the bed and was going to move away to take out his boots, Lan Zhan grab him and pull back to bed.

There he restrained him by putting both arms around Wei Ying's neck, mumbling things that didn't make sense, then kissing him hard, while suddenly turning him to be on top.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan murmur between kisses.

"Lan Zhan... so, you are the domineering type?" Wei Ying asked to the handsome man over him. Lan Zhan gaze on him was unfocused by the wine, but even so he smirked quite pleased.

"Like it..." Wangji whisper, looking down to Wei Ying's swollen lips. They were like tasty cherries that he wanted to keep tasting.

"You like kissing me or you like to be on top of me?" Wei Ying asked curiously. If he wanted to really know the man he had come to like, this was his best chance, when he will not hide anything from him.

"Both..." Lan Zhan reply slowly and Wei Ying smiled.

"I see, but Lan Zhan, I am a god, you know. It's not that easy to top me." Wei teased and Wangji moved his head down to kiss him again. Of course, kissing with Lan Zhan was heavenly, so he simply enjoyed Wangji's passion for as long as it lasted. If he really wanted to push Lan Zhan away, it would be the easiest thing he could ever do, but that will be no fun.

"Didn't resist... easy." Lan Zhan whisper as he rested his foggy head on Wei Ying's neck curve and Wei Ying smiled. Lan Zhan was obviously heat up by the wine and was getting hotter by the seconds, as he kissed his neck next and was about to snip his neck too.

"I did go easy on you before... try it again..." Lan Zhan smiled a bit before he obeyed. This time, he not only kiss Wei Ying, but also try to undo his belt, but failing as his hands were not coordinate enough to do the job properly. Wei laughed.

"Wow... Lan Zhan when you are hot, you mean to take the fire whole." Wei said as his eyes turned amber.

"Pretty phoenix eyes..." Lan Zhan whisper, letting go of Wei Ying's belt to stare at those sunny eyes.

"They are not pretty, they are gorgeous, just like yours... and about the heat, let's see if you can withstand it." Wei Ying said as the temperature of his body raised, making him too hot for Lan Zhan to hold. He let go of Wei Ying and go out of bed, stumbling with his own feet, falling to the floor on his butt.

"Ah, Lan Zhan... I told you topping a god is not that easy." Wei said as he go out of bed too and help him stand, but this time Wei Ying guide him toward the table and help him sit. Then offer him some water.

"Here, drink this..." Wei Ying put the cup on his hand.

"Didn't like me?" Lan Zhan asked a bit dejectedly and Wei Ying smiled.

"Of course I like you, my domineering Lan Zhan, but you are drunk right now and will freak out once you sober if I let you do me by impulse. Also, when we decide to do this kinds of things, I want you fully aware of what you are doing to me, whatever you end up toping me or not." Wei Ying explained and Wangji look at him with such a cute pout that Wei Ying could not resist but to lightly kiss him.

"You are too cute and troublesome when drunk... come on, drink the water and I will help you back to bed." At that Lan Zhan obeyed him and allowed his god to put him to rest, but he grabbed Wei Ying's hand before he could leave the bed again.