4

I just wanted to give you guys a tip.
Knights=police: since it's not really a modern UA, I decided to make the knights as police- I hope this makes sense.
And since there aren't really "hero's" I'm not sure what role Bakugo and stuff would play. He's not a knight but hero's don't exists in this UA either. :/ sorry if this confuses people.
-

There was something sturrimg around in the substantial village. Maybe it was the anxious feeling of taking down this beast... Or well- exciting scared. Like going too high on the swings when your little and closing your eyes.

The village people knew about the beast but it wasn't spoken of. They took it as something that didn't needed to be dealt with. From what they know the beast hasn't caused any harm.

Weird how no one ever saw the wrinkled up mission on the mission board. Usually missions would always be taken- old or not.

The murmurs around the village were different now, all based on ways for the beast to be taken down, how to rescue Bakugo, should they study the animal blah blah blah.

With all this happening Camie was satisfied, and Aoyama had a gross feeling in his stomach.

Not from the tummy aches either.

Doubt: doubt was also floating around, slightly suffocating some of the knights. Doubt from villagers, and form themselves. The pressure was getting too extreme.

Even though Bakugo wasn't a kinght, he was still someone who did tons of missions, respected and admired by many.

Bakugo wasn't a knight, a lot of people weren't, like Deku uraraka and so on. The knights didn't really do missions- they just protect the village really. The knights weren't really respected, mainly because they sit around eat pastries and drink milk.

Although with situations like this, we're the village was put at risk and many people like Bakugo weren't around they had to take things into their own crummy hands. Literally. Honestly some of the towns people were anxious because they knew the knights were crummy.

While all this was going on a certain man was running back to his part of the village. Where people like His wife uraraka, shoto, and iida lived. Obviously since this little announcement was just made they didn't know. So it was up to Deku to tell them this horrid and filthy lie of an announcement.

Usually this was their off day, Their off day wAs when they usually hung out or met up at places like the library. So, they can read in a comfortable silence or just to quietly talk amongst themselves.

Right about now everyone would be heading to the library, during this time Deku decided to go and get some pastries until he saw that encountermemt.

Opening the doors to the library, he got hit with the smell of newspapers, and it was always slightly cold. Giving a shallow hello to Ms.chiyo the librarian- who Deku had once been told she also works as a nurse. He turned a sharp left than right to the small circle table and few chairs to see his wife and friends already there reading.

They didn't even notice him until he cleared his throat, and heard the slight panting of someone out of breath.

The three of them looked up concerned " what's wrong Izuku you look... weird."  Todotorki said bluntly. Izuku rolled his eyes at his statement which got uraraka to give out a small laugh at. "It's about kacchan! Earlier I was in town and Camie said that he was captured by some sort of beast! Which make no sense- he wouldn't do that to himself." He said sitting down and looking at them.

Well what else did he say Izuku?" Uraraka mumbled out. "She said Kacchan was trapped by some beast and this army? And that makes no sense! He wouldn't ever do that. I tried to correct her but she said he's probably being tortured. I-I just domt believe her!" Now they were getting worried, Deku only ever got this worked up when something bad happened to his friends or when there is a nasty rumor or lie going around.