DNA🦠🦠 (Chapter 9)

OMNISCIENT POV

It was already morning and Sakura and Axis is preparing to go to their school. As usual they rode Haruko's car to school. Though this day, they notice something different from their oldest brother. "Hey Haruko, seems like you're feeling pretty good today." The girl uttered. "Uhmm y-yeah." The guy in suit answered them nervously. "Are you trying to impress someone at work?" The lad once again attacked her brother with a sudden and out of the blue question. The two guys turned their heads to the lady who has been asking. "Why would you think so?" Haruko asked. "Well, you have a new hairstyle, your using a new perfume, you're wearing a tuxedo instead of your white polo. That means there must be someone in his office whom he's attracted to, right?" The girl told the guy beside her. "I think she have a point. The sudden change of style makes it all obvious." Axis stated making Haruko raise one brow. "I told you guys I'm not trying to impress anyone." "You're having a date then?" Sakura asked that made Haruko widen his eyes. Sakura is waiting for her brother's answer and it's the same with Axis. On the other hand, Haruko's mind was fighting with itself. 'You could technically say that your dating someone.' 'Don't tell them that, they will just tease you.' These were the thoughts running through his mind. "If you're not going to answer, we'll get going then." Sakura said.

SAKURA'S POV

Haruko's change his style all of a sudden. I bet he likes someone at his office, he's way too obvious. We are currently walking towards our lockers when I suddenly remembered something. I opened my locker and there was a note. The note says...

Dear Sakura

I bet you know why I wrote this letter. I'll give you a week to stay away from Axis. If you don't, the make sure that you'll find the best place you could hide. I'm expecting your presence later in lunch. Give me five minutes, we need to talk about some...important...matters.

Signed Clarisse

Gosh, I forgot. I messed up bad. But I don't want to do this. What if Axis hates me forever? What if I won't be able to see him again? What if he won't be able to forgive? I did not know that my tears are already escaping my eyes. "Hey babe, are you okay?" I just nodded but that didn't convince him. Then I saw one of Clarisse's groupmates. I quickly throwed Axis' hand and walked away. I sat down my chair and started scanning my book just so he won't bother me. Fortunately, it worked, he did not try to talk to me. I tried putting on a smile even though my heart really aches with all that was happening right now. My relationship with my family is getting stronger but my relationship with Axis is slowly fading away. It's like a game of tug of war, there will only be one group that I can choose to join in to. Okay, let's stop all of this thinking. I should focus more on my studies. Besides, Axis said that those people who invited him for dinner was his parents. Can you believe it? Well, I just hope that their DNA test will result positive. I can see how happy he is when he found out about the news and happy for it too because after all those years of living without them, we finally got the chance to be with them.

HIKARU'S POV

I'm currently here at the studio doing some stuffs. I am actually waiting for Yuna since the staffs told me that she will be having a photoshoot here at our studio for her magazine cover. I was startled when someone knocked at the door. "Is anyone here?" I sneaked up behind the door as soon as I heard that voice. "Boo!" I shouted making her scream her lungs out. "Hey what was that for?" I just laughed and laughed until I found myself lying on the floor still remembering the look on her face and yet again, I burst out. "It's not funny you know. Get up there before I kick you out." I quickly pick up myself and dust out my pants. "So, the shoot is starting?" She just nodded and headed to the swivel chair. "Later after your shoot let's head to our house. My mom said that she wanted to see you. Besides, I think we will be there by dinner." She mouthed 'ok' before the make-up artist starts to work on to her face. Well, last time we were supposed to have a dinner with my family after the party we had to celebrate the end of our shooting but she had to run some errands so that got canceled to. The photoshoot lasted up until 5 because there were some problems with the lighting so they had to keep on adjusting until the lighting was good enough o capture every detail of her. Her natural beauty was clearly seen for she is wearing a light make-up to show a natural look. She really is beautiful.