REMINISCING THE PAST😔☹️😞(CHAPTER 19)

OMNISCIENT POV

"Aren't you to harsh on him?" Ace asked the people who are now gathered at the table. "Harsh? If that's what that is, he deserves it either ways." Haru said. They are now in the meeting room. Haruko, Haru, Hikaru, Diana, Yuna, Sakura and Ace. The Kang's and the Lee's have decided to let the siblings of each family talk to each other and settle things before letting the two settles thing with their selves with the "two" pertaining to Axis and Sakura. "Maybe Ace is right, we haven't heard about Axis' side." Yuna suggested. "Maybe it really was a misunderstanding." She added. I raised an eyebrow on her. "Misunderstanding or not, I'm tired." I said and laid back on my chair. "But what if he comes back?" Diana said. "You said it yourself. The past is repeating itself and in the past you broke up but got together again." She continued and we all looked at her. "I mean she got a point." Ace said. I was stopped too. She was right. What if he comes back? What if it really was misunderstanding? I buried my face into my hands. "What do ya'll suggest?" I asked them. "Leave it to us." Haru said as he smirks.

ALLIE'S POV

"Axis." I called him. We are now gathered at our living room. Asher, Aiden, Alexa, Axis and Me. "Explain all of this." I continued. "We were drunk, I didn't know what happened last night." He said. "You drank two glasses of alcohol, and it wasn't that strong." Aiden protested. "We drank the same amount yet I remembered everything that happened that night." He added. We all looked at him and he made a 'what?' face. "You remembered everything that happened?" Alexa asked him. "Are you deaf? I said it already." Aiden said earning a glare from Alexa. "Tell us everything that happened." Asher commanded.

"Well, the place was crowdy but I got a view from my table to Axis and Sakura's place. They were just drinking a glass. Then later on, Axis came back holding another glass. I noticed that it was kind of... fizzing?" He said. "Fizzing?" I asked. 'Yeah, you like what happen to bath bombs when they are placed to water or to pi..." He stopped and looked at us. "That's it." He shouted and we all got surprised. "There must be a pill placed in their drinks. It must've drugged hem so they were not in themselves last night." We all got shocked by what Aiden said. It could be possible. "Axis, who was the girl you've woken up into?" Asher asked. "It was... Clarisse." He said. "Clarisse? Isn't that the girl Haruko told us about?" Asher asked me. "I think it is. That girl that threatened Sakura to break up with Axis, right?" I said. Axis' eyes widened up as he realized what happened. "But we can't just blame her without any evidences." Alexa said.

I called Haruko to tell him our conclusions. We've asked him to not tell Sakura about it. We all decided to meet up at a café to gather all the information we need and to settle this problem, once and for all.

"Mommy, where are you going?" Mylene asked. "Sweetie, I'll just meet up with your uncles ok?" I told her. "Stay here with daddy and your grandparents, ok?" I added and she just nodded before heading her way back to the room. I went inside the car where the others are.

We arrived at the café and the Kang's are already there. Just the Three boys and Diana and Yuna. Riley is busy so she wasn't able to join us. She is kind of sus too.

"So, your saying that the two were drugged then Clarisse took that time to take advantage of Axis and break their relationship?" Haru asked. "Yes. Aiden said that the last drink they drank was fizzing. There might be a pill that they put in there." I explained. "How are you all sure about that?" Hikaru asked. "That's what we are trying to figure out." Asher said as he sighed. "How about the CCTV cameras at the club?" Diana suggested. This girl is really smart. "Should we go now?" Haruko asked. "It's a two hours drive, we'll arrive there by 4?" Asher said. "Let's just go, we need that information as soon as possible, I can't see my sister suffering all over again." Hikaru said and went back to the van.