Twenty Four

"I'm glad the organization arrange a short vacation. We can spend our time more right? Shiho chan" said Akemi to her little sister. The two of them currently walk around the waterpark while having a great moment together. It's been a while since they spend their time together. The two gorgeous sisters wear a bikini that shows their beautiful and glowing skins- they are mixed blood after all.

Somehow they do attract the other member's attention while they are walking together. The two of them ignore the other members gaze at their body- they did notice that but they just walk past through them and have a little chat with one another.

The waterpark is exclusively rent by the organization for three days. It's hard to believe the organization arrange such things but they do value their members.

"Let's just chill on that float, shall we? I wanna use that unicorn! take the flamingo one Shiho!" insists her sister as she takes the float and she sits on that. Shiho on the other hand only accept her request since it's been a long time since they had a great time together.

They are always busy with their works so they don't have much time to spend with each other. Shiho take the flamingo float and she put it on the water surface. She slowly sits and then leans on its neck- she needs to balance it carefully or she'll fall into the water.

The two siblings let their float carried by the current. They just chilling together on the float and look around the waterpark. The other members do have a great time together- especially the low-rank members. Since most of them have a normal life, they can adapt to this kind of entertainment and fun as they enjoy playing and tease with one another.

As they move around the waterpark, Shiho noticed a man that she knows. It's Dai Moroboshi or called Rye in the organization, who is her sister's lover. Shiho calls Akemi and she points her finger in the man's direction. Rye just sitting on the beach lounge with his sunglasses on- it's hard to know whether he notices them or not.

"You don't spend time with him? He's alone right there" said Shiho to her.

"Save him for later, I want to spend my time with my only sister right here" she said as she looks at Shiho, then shifts her gaze to her boyfriend. As Akemi stare at his body, her face slowly becomes red. Shiho on the other hand look at her teasingly.

"You're staring, oneesan" she said to her sister mockingly. Akemi shifts her gaze with a red face as she splashes the water at Shiho's face.

"Stop doing that Shiho chan!" she said as she looks away. Shiho tries to dodge her attack but she failed.

"Hey! not fair. I stated the fact" she said as she splashes the water to her sister's face back. Akemi failed to dodge too and the two of them are getting wet. The two of them passed through Rye and they stop fighting. As they move, the two of them notice a certain man that also chilling on the beach lounge, shirtless with both of his arms at the back of his head. Surprisingly, the man also wears sunglasses which they found weird and kind of attractive at the same time.

"Shiho chan, look at him. I don't expect him to come here. You work with him, right? Do you familiar with this appearance of him Shiho?" Akemi said to her. Shiho on the other hand stares at that man- the man with long silver hair. Surprisingly for her, he's there and not minding others. Shiho thought that he'll never come to this kind of place.

The fact that he's shirtless and wears sunglasses give a sudden heat appears in her body. It is another beautiful side of him that she witnesses in her life. Shiho stares at his body as she looks at his muscle that caught her attention. He does have a great body figure.

"Shiho chan don't tell me you like him" Akemi said to her with a serious face. Shiho quickly changes her gaze to her sisters.

"What makes you think of that idea. Of course, I don't. He's just my colleague" Shiho said to her. For some reason, she feels unsatisfied with her own answer. She feels like she just lied to her- in reality, she is still unsure of herself. Of course, Gin did attract her attention most of the time yet she still need answers to her own questions.

"Thank goodness. I can't believe what to do and react if you like that man. He's the number 3 in the organization after all. He's too dangerous for you Shiho chan and the fact that I'm going to leave the organization soon doesn't make it any better" Akemi said to her with a concerned face. As her big sister, of course, she'll feel worried for her very own and only little sister.

Akemi doesn't want Shiho to have any relation with the organization. The last thing she wants is that her own sister having a certain relationship with Gin. Akemi wishes that she and her sister never have any relation with the organization in the very first place, so she'll try to leave the organization with her sister soon.

For her, Shiho doesn't deserve to live and even got raised in this organization. Shiho deserves a normal life, like a normal person that lives freely without binding with any dangerous group in the world. Akemi knows she can do nothing since they had no choice back then. The only thing that she can do is that to leave this organization in a polite way.

"Don't worry, there's nothing between me and Gin. We are just a colleague, nothing more than that. Trust me okay?" said Shiho to her. Once again, Shiho feels like she lied right to her face. She and Gin did have something- they did sleep with each other a lot before. After their first incident at that hotel, both of them somehow getting closer to each other- most of the day she will wake up on his arm after they had a pleasure night.

Mostly, she's the one who gave herself to that man- since she can't hold herself well. When he's around, she feels as if she succumbs to him. He's hard to resist especially when he starts to tease her. He's too much for her to handle. She just doesn't want to tell Akemi since she knows she'll be disappointed in her. She decides to keep it as a secret between her and Gin and she also doesn't think that anyone knows about this except Vermouth.

At the moment, Shiho just hopes for the best.

••••••••••