11

Darling's POV

There was an awkward silence for a little bit but after a while everything was back to normal and we were all catching up. I could feel Michael's eyes burning holes in the side of my face but i didn't want to look at him.

We were now saying goodbye and i was glad that i didn't have to see Michael for a second longer. Seeing him again made me mad and sad all at once. He was someone who i thought very highly of. Someone who i respect them and depended on. Now he's a man i can't stand to look at.

"I will visit as soon as i can." Said Lily hugging me. Rose hugs me right after her and whispers in my ear for only us to hear. "I know what you did, thank you." When we pull a part from the hug i try to figure it out. What does she means?

I raise my eyebrow to let her know that i don't get it and she moves her eyes to her dad and smirks. My muscles go stiff in fear. Freezing like i always do.

SHIT.

My eyes widened when i figured out what she means. Was Michael dumb enough to tell her? And why is she smirking and not kicking my ass. Thank you? Who would thank their best friend for fucking their dad?

Rose giggles taking Lily's hand and walking to their dad's range rover. I turn to Malcolm. "Hey, would you mind giving me a minute to speak with Michael."

He shrugged his shoulders not thinking anything of it. Why would he? Michael practically raised me after all. "Sure Princess." He gives me a peck on the lips and walks to our car. I turn to Michael with a stone face.

But before i can tell him he speaks "Why the hell did you come back and not tell me? And who is the kid?" I scoff at his tone and questions. Who is he to talk ti me like that?

"1) I don't see a reason to tell you. What you wanna be a part of my life now? I don't think so. I don't need you anymore, it's to late for that. 2) the 'kid' is my VERY serious boyfriend and it doesn't concern you." I tell him smiling.

"Why w." He began to say but i interrupted him "Why would you tell Rose what happened before i left?" I whisper yell desperate to get out of here. He looks taken back. In that moment i could see he didn't tell her. "Of course i didn't. I never told anyone. Why would you say that?"

Okay but if he didn't tell her and i didn't tell her and nobody else knows how did she find out? Having him so close i can see the little freckles under his eyes. He has wrinkles now on the edge of his eyes. He looks older but they add to his good looks.

Fuck he looks hot.

Okay darling snap out of it. Jesus your boyfriends right there in the car! He's daughters, you're best friends are probably looking at us. Not that it's okay to look at him this way if we were alone. I hate the man but looking at him reminds me of that night.

My insides clench at the memory.

I run my fingers through my hair and take a deep breath. "Then figure it out because she just told me that she knows and thank you. So she found out somehow." He looks deep into my eyes and stays quiet for a minute. I stay still waiting for him to speak. "You look beautiful doll." He whispers.

I wasn't expecting him to say that.

Is he serious right now?

I shake my head. "Listen the twins are my sisters but i want nothing to do with you so stay away from me. You know like you always do, so it shouldn't be that hard for you to do." I step away from him but he grabs my wrist.

"I'm sorry for that Doll but after you were sixteen i.. I couldn't see you as a daughter. Not anymore." He gets closer and i step back. I nod smiling. "Yeah believe me. I got the message." I walk away. "Wait Darling no... not like that!" He yells but i get in the car with Malcom.

"Everything okay love?" Malcom asks driving away. I nod "Yes, you know i don't get along with Michael anymore." I shrug looking out the window. He nods "I remember."

I told him everything except for my last day here. I never told anyone, i just thought that if i did he would have a problem with us moving in here.

I knew deep down that the real reason i didn't tell him was because no matter how many times we have sex... it doesn't matter how many orgasms he creates for me. They will never feel like the ones Michael gave me.

That i can still feel his big hands burning my skin. Bringing my body to life with every touch. That with every thrust and every kiss my body became his. I think it will always be.

I'm not an animal so i listened to my brain. That is a man that doesn't feel anything for me. A man that only cares about his twins and his GIRLFRIEND. He would never feel anything but lust for me.

I deserve better much better. A man like Malcom that will love me all of me. That won't wake up one day and decide that i wasn't worth his time. I admit that at first i was using Malcom as a distraction but over time i got to know him and i fell in love with him. He makes me really happy.

I got pulled from my train of thought by Malcom putting his hand on my thigh. I take his hand and kiss his knuckles.

He turns to me with a smiles. "You know i love you right." He never fails to remind me. I nod "Yes and apparently we are getting married." I mock him smiling.

He chuckles and looks back at the road. "Sorry about that i know we haven't even talked about it but he was questioning our relationship and i guess i got protective."

I unbuckle my seat, i go to him and kiss his neck. "I don't mind." I kiss him harder. "It was sweet." He groans "And hot." I don't know who turned me on but i will never admit if it was Michael.

He grabs on harder to the steering wheel. "Darling what are you doing? That is really." I lick his neck. He takes a deep breath. "REALLY distracting." I smirk. "You think that's distracting?" I ask going to kissing jaw and putting my hand over his bulge. "Ohh fuck." He said under his breath.

I unzip his pant. "Darling" He warns but does nothing to stop me so i ignored him. I take his hard dick out of his underwear into my hand. "Jesus." He whispers.

I use his pre cum as lube and go up and down. "Do you still want me to stop?" I whisper in his ear going faster. "god NO, please don't." I bit his neck and he growls. "I'm going to come. Fuck!" I put him in my mouth immediately going up and down gagging. "Fuck fuck fuck Darling you are amazing!"

He fills my mouth with his cum and i swallow. He would last much longer but he has a thing for road head. I put him back in his pants after kissing the tip. "I know." I say going back to my seat now holding his hand.