We Are the Danger

We Are the Danger (Herobrine)

"You know they're coming."

"We can hold them off," Herobrine insisted.

"My lord," Blackbone continued, "They have a dragon in their arsenal. And they have united with the Enderwatchers! Only a fool will fight their army in an open field. How do you propose to stop them?"

"Send a raven to the pig king. It's time. Whoever stands in our way..." his sword flashed, "We will destroy."

Bright city light

Another night to die...

Herobrine looked down below. He saw only his own army standing quietly, preparing for an attack. They stood during both day and night, unmoving.

Daylight. The zombies prepared their shields, waiting for the Frostbourne soldiers to arrive. For a while, nothing happened. Then-flame. The next thing he knew, the Dragon Tamer was there. On the Enderdragon, burning everything. Herobrine's eyes widened as their forces came. Not too many soldiers had come to fight them. But his army charged, and so did he. After killing hundreds, he looked to Blackbone. Blackbone nodded to the Nether Portal, ready. Herobrine quickly started to dash to it, followed by Rain on his dragon. Just as the flames almost touched him, he made it through the portal.

Rain had missed him. His possible only chance to have killed Herobrine, and he had missed it. The first battle had been a victory; but it would not be the last battle. They were far from that. All of the soldiers were preparing for the next fight, cannons ready. Suddenly, the sky turned red. Portals opened in the sky, but not just any portals. Nether portals. Ghasts emerged from them.

"What the..." Rain couldn't complete his sentence. He let the Enderdragon, whom he had named Ender, go free and fight. Grabbing his sword, he charged into battle.

He panted as he reached an open field. Looking up, he saw his worst nightmare. A girl his age, obviously corrupted by the Nether Star, attacking an iron golem. But this girl was not a stranger. Not at all. Because this girl was Abigail Crystoffer. His previous lover, whom he thought was dead.

Abigail didn't know what she thought anymore. The Nether Star had corrupted her. So she attacked him, even though he seemed familiar. She didn't want to, but the Nether Star inside her made her do it. She summoned the Ruby Thorn and ran toward him. She had long forgotten his name, as the past was just ashes in the wind. She jumped and kicked him, making him fly back into the snow. Then she ran towards him again, ready to make the kill. But before she could plunge her blade into his heart, he pushed it away, knocking her down. He panicked for a moment, then raised his hands. Ice blasted out of them, boxing her arms and legs. Ice, her weakness. She growled as she desperately tried to reach the Ruby Thorn but could not. Then he ran.

"Coward! Come back here!" she yelled angrily. But she couldn't chase after him.

He didn't know what to do. His heart was beating fast, and so he ran. Until he reached Ender. Rain climbed onto the dragon's back, and then was airborne. Abigail Crystoffer. Her name repeated in his mind. Rain had only froze her because he couldn't bring himself to fight her, to hurt her. So he flew.