Chapter Eleven

Baby Girl You're Beautiful 😍 , Don't Let Nobody Tell You Different 💘. Don't Get To Close To People Cause In The End You End Up Getting Hurt 😪. You Do The Most For People But What They Give You In Return ? A Knife In The Back 🔪And An Ass To Kiss . Stay Focused On Your Books & Stay Away From These Fuck Niggas , They Don't Want Nothing But One Thing , Keep Your Head Up Baby Girl Your Tiaras Falling 💕

X-LoveeeYouu-x

One Year Later,

India's Pov,

I'm back to normal. I realized harming myself wasn't changing anything. I got to live for me fuck what people say. People gone talk regardless whether you're doing good or bad. People will smile in your face one day and talk shit behind your back the next day. I got to do me.

::

"Aye Ma Lemme Holla At You Real Quick"

I turned around to face Cameron. Rolling my eyes I walked faster.

" India!"

"..."

"India I know you here me girl "

He said now catching up to me, blocking the exit.

" Man What Damn!"

I sucked my teeth, the tardy bell was about to ring.

" Why you got an attitude?"

I sighed. I don't have time for this I'm already sick and don't wanna be bothered.

"Maybe because I'm about to be late for my class."

I said with much NEEDED attitude.

"Well ... Anyways ... When you gone give a nigga a chance?"

He got to be kidding me.

"Uhhh Lemme Think .... NEVER ! Now move please"

He looked at me and moved out my way. I quickly ran to my class. I took my seat in the front.

20 Minutes Later,

Omg I'm bout to snap if this lady yell in my ear one more time. I had my head on the desk, and I was about to doze off .

" India go to the deans! Maybe you can sleep in there"

Omfg That's It !

" Man You Fuckin Trippin, I'm The Only Muthafucka That Actually Do Yo Work In This Raggedy Ass Class! I Don't Fuckin Feel Good And Yo Bottom Of The Barrel Ass Keep Yell At Me Like You Fuckin Crazy ! Iont Give A Fuck Who You Are You Ain't Gone Talk To Me Any Kinda Way ! You Know What I'm Leavin Iont Need To Be In This Fuck Ass Classroom, Racist Ass Bitch , & Word Of Advise .... Wear Closed Toe Shoes Cause Ain't Nobody Wanna See Yo Crusty Ass Toes! Hanging All Off The Front Of The Shoes & Shit! Fuck You Mean, You See The Way My Mouth Set Up, It Don't Have A Filter"

Yup India Is Back .

________________

Comment & Vote 💁💕
Short I Know .
Cameron In Mm 💕💋