Chapter Seven

Jealousy In The Air Tonight I Can Tell 💕

- Drake x Language 💦

Crystal Pov ,

"Okay We Got Everything We Need We Just Waiting On The Weed ."

I said to Nicki as I sat down . Then the door bell rung , I rolled my eyes and then sighed cause I just sat down and I know Nicki's lazy ass wasn't going to get up to open the door.

I got up and looked out the peep hole, then rolled my eyes it was only 8 pm , August was standing on the other side of the door . I opened the door .

" Omg The Bitch From The Store."

I slammed the door in his face . He knocked on the door again . OMFG 😒! I swung the door open.

"What Tf Do You Want ?!?!😡"

"Chill I Got The Weed 🍁"

I sucked my teeth and let him in .

"I'm Bout To Hop In The Shower Nicki ."

"Can I Join ?😏"

August asked , I rolled my eyes .

"Fuck No !"

Nicki bursted out laughing.

::

I just got out the shower and now I was just taking shots with Nicki .

" August Why So Shy Now ?"

He looked up from his phone and looked at Nicki .

"Because Yo Friend Sendin Me Bad Vibes ."

Nicki looked at me .

" Why You Don't Like King He Cool People ."

I sucked my teeth, btw King is his street name .

" Cause He Conceded , Rude , Stuck Up , Obnoxious , Petty , Childish , A Drug Lord , Rich Kid , That Fuck & Ducks Females , & Dont Give A Fuck About Nobody But Himself ."

I snapped he looked at me .

" Ha ! 😂😂😂✋👏👏 ! It's Funny How You Think You Know Me . "

" I Don't Think Shit , I Know "

He Got Quiet .

" Can I Talk To You Alone ?"

"Why ?"

" Stop Questioning Me , Yes Or No ?"

He said with much unneeded attitude .

"Well In That Case Hell No, Whatever You Got To Say You Can Say It Infront Of Ni-"

"Girl Just Go Damn! "

Nicki cut me off . I looked at them and rolled my eyes . I grabbed King by his shirt and took him upstairs .

"You Don't Got To Do All That"

He said snatching away from me.

"Why You So Mean ?"

" Because I Was Raised Into It , I Got To Cause Niggas Like You Think Y'all Can Run Anyone & Do What You Want , But Not Me ."

"Look I'm Sorry Ight , I Ain't Mean To Call You Out Your Name & Shid Cause You Right I Don't Know You , I Thought You Was Like All The Other Hoes That Let A Nigga Control Them & Dont Give Af . But You Say What You Want & You Don't Fear Me & I Like That About You , You Keep Yo Shit A Hunnit , & That Right There Is Wifey Material . I Ain't Sayin I Wanna Be With You But At Least Be Cool Or Somewhat Friends , Cause I'm Tired Of This Childish Animosity ."