Chapter Two

Ron Pov ,

India tried to pull me off of that nigga she was kissin on and I pushed her little ass . Chris came up and pushed me .

" Why the fuck did you do that ? "

I kissed my teeth .

" Why are you questioning me ? "

Bri came up to me and punched me in my face , we started fighting .

" You Stupid Ass Nigga I Fucking Hate Yo Ass "

I can't even lie , she was whoopin my ass , she went to India's car and drove to the hospital I guess .

" EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT PARTYS OVER ! "

I yelled and no one moved I pulled out my gun .

" I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT NOW !!! "

Everyone scrambled . I slammed my front door .

India's Pov ,

I woke up in a hospital bed . I touched the middle of my head and it was shave . I started crying , I'm basically in love with my hair , and for it to be shaved because a nigga decided to put there hands on me .

Everyone started asking me questions but I kept quiet . All I want to know is why did he do this to me .

" India , Ron's on his way here , how you feeling ? "

Bri asked me .

" .... "

" India talk to me . Please "

" ... "

Why can't they see I don't want to talk to anyone .

I felt pain shoot through my head . I screamed out holding my head . I heard this loud noise ringing through my ears .

" MAKE IT STOP !!!! PLEASE !!!!! ILL DO ANYTHING JUST MAKE IT STOP !!! "

I was crying uncontrollably . A nurse ran into the room .

" WHY DID HE DO THIS TO ME ?!?! "

" Calm down "

::

The noise finally stopped and the doctor gave me pills I have to take everyday . The last person I wanted to see walked in the room , everyone went home so it's just me and him .

" How you feelin ?"

"...."

I kissed my teeth .

" What did the doctor say ? "

" .... "

" Look I'm sorry "

" Look what you did to me "

I finally spoke up.

" I know and I'm so- "

" Do you think sorry is gonna fix this shit . I had to get stitches because of you ! I can't do shit , and to actually think I was starting to fall for you . You sicken me . Why would you do this to me y- "

I stopped and my eyes widened . Tears streamed down my face as memories flooded back into my head . Am I dreaming ? My heart was racing .

" Hey babe girl , did you miss Daddy ? "

" Leave me alone how did you find me ?! "

Ron sat there looking confused . He came up to me and placed his gun in between my legs .

" Say something and I will shoot you . "

He lifted my hospital gown . He rubbed my kitty . Ron was about to charge towards him when he pointed his gun at his head .

" One more step towards me and I will kill you "

I cried even more .

" What do you want from me you already took my virginity ."

He smirked

" I own you . "

He stuck three fingers into me .

I couldn't do anything but cry . Lord why me ?

He pulled down his pants . He raped me again .

" I hate you ! "

I cried out as he left , blood was all on the sheets and all Ron could do was watch .

Ron to the bed . I hugged him tightly and he just held me .

" I'm fuckin sorry I did this to you India , I'm a bitch ass nigga , my mother raised me better than that , I'm fuckin sorry I'm sorry okay . I don't want to be with anyone else I want to only be with you , in these short two days you made me realize I need to find me someone that is wifey material , and baby that's you I'm in love with you . Will you please be my girl "

I smiled.

" Yes baby "

I kissed his lips .

" Promise to never hurt me again . "

" I Promise Baby "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good or Nah ?