Chapter Five

"Wake Up, Wake Up, Got To Get This Paper, Get This Paper, Got To Do My Hair, Got To Put On Makeup, Got To Act Like I Care About This Fake Stuff Straight Up, What A Waist Of My Day "

- Jhene Aiko x Bed Peace

Ron's Pov,

I don't like how everytime I do something y'all always on my dxck about it, like shut the fuck up. Why Did I Do That To India? Maybe because all she ever fuckin do is nag me. I don't get no pussy from her because she say 'She's Not Ready' well when the fuck are you going to be ready. Damn a nigga can only last so long with out no pussy. I'm tired of shit always being about her, what the fuck about me and my feelings shit fuck that.

India's Pov,

I don't even give a fuck anymore about anything. I've been fuckin and suckin up Ron for the last 2 months. I feel dirty so I might as well be dirty. Shiddd right now I'm giving him Sloppy Toppy and he loving every minute of it.

I moaned on his dick and he came in my mouth. I Swallowed then pulled down my panties and started to ride him. My head tilted back as moans escaped my mouth.

" Fuck I'm Bout To Cum "

I rode him faster than came. He pulled out and put his dick in my mouth. I sucked up again than he pulled out and squirted all in my freshly done weave, I was pissed.

" Are You Fuckin Serious! "

" Bitch I advise you to shut the fuck up I ain't with that yellin shit and you know that, my girlfriend upstairs trying to sleep."

Everything I do for him is never enough. I don't get any support from anybody, not to mention I'm eight months pregnant, the only reason Ron doesn't know is because I'm not showing and my stomach is perfectly flat. I hate the fact that he treats me like shit and I'm still in love with him.

" Fuck-"

I ran to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. I throw up a lot now but the only difference is that this time I was throwing up blood. I hugged my knees as I cried.

" Ron! "

I cried out, pain started to shoot through my stomach and I couldn't move.

No Answer...

" Ron Pleasee Help Me... "

No Answer.

" Whose down here? "

I heard a female voice, must be his girlfriend.

" Me, India "

She walked into the basement and opened the bathroom door her eyes widened.

" I'm so sorry, please take me to the hospital I think I'm losing my baby. "

She got a blanket from what used to be Ron and I's basement closet, & picked me up damn she's strong.

We were now in her all gold Lamborghini and she was rushing to the hospital.

" What happened to you? "

She asked. I shook my head crying.

" I will tell you later right now I'm in to much pain. "

Ron doesn't deserve to be happy, while I'm suffering. He's the cause to all my pain. I'm living in a shelter because no one has the time of they're day to waste on me. Crystal has gone off to college following her dreams , Mom & Dad are gone & I just know they are embarrassed looking down at the choices I'm making in life, Ron is living his life, and what am I doing? Stressing. If this is what my life is going to be like then I don't want to live at all. I want my life back.

Crystal's Pov,

"Crystal hurry up, we're going to be late for the party !"

I sighed.

" I'm ready "

I got in my all gold Benz, with my girls Amanda, Amber, & Nicki, driving off.

I pulled up to the penthouse and it was huge. I hope no shit pops off. We walked into the area the party was and it was packed.

" Crystal ain't that Chris "

Sure enough was he was talking to some girl. He had his hand on her ass and they were cuddling and shit. No we ain't dating, we've been talking but never made it official. I walked past him glaring at him in his eyes. I shook my head and went to the bar. Fuck him I actually thought I was starting to love him. I took three shots and my song Twerkaholica came on. I hopped off the stool pulling down my white tight fitted dress that stopped at my mid thigh. l was dancing and someone came behind me. I twerked and grinded on him until Red Nose by Sage The Gemini came on I was yiking on him and next thing I know everyone was in a circle watching us. I popped my ass more until the song came off. I went to the bar and got three more shots.

" Damn ma you can dance "

Someone whispered in my ear. I turned to see the boy I was dancing with. August Alsina. I rolled my eyes I heard all about him. He's a drug lord & everyone fears him except me of course.

" I'm not interested. "

I rolled my eyes leaving him there. I was looking for my girls and they were all by Chris. Great !

" Amanda, Amber, & Nicki, I'm ready to go. "

I felt Chris staring at me.

" May I help you with something? "

I snapped. He pulled me towards him by my waist.

" So you just going to look at me and not speak "

I sucked my teeth.

" Let Me Go Now! "

His grip only got tighter.

" What's wrong with you? "

He asked like he really didn't know. The girl he was with before walked back up.

" Um Babe who is this? "

I looked at him.

" I'm Crystal & You Are ?"

I raised an eyebrow.

" Rihanna, His Girlfriend. "

I pushed him off of me. The went to my car, the girls hopped in and I drove away.

I might as well be gay cause all these niggas the same.

Nicki's Pov,

Hey Y'all! Yes its me the one and only Onika (Aka Nicki Minaj) . I've been Friends with Crystal for like a year now and I think I like love her, as in 'Relationship' Lovee . Crazy right. I mean she's just so damn fine and got curves in all the right places. Omg! Yasss. Imma tell her sooner than later.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Its Barbie Bitch!

Comment And Vote Please.

Questions???