Chapter Six

When A Real Nigga Die Fake Niggas Gone Multiply .

- Asap Rocky x Multiply

India's Pov,

What? I Lost The Baby?

Yeah I know I was having a baby by my step father but that doesn't mean I didn't want my baby. I was going to lovee my baby and treat my child like my life depended on them. I already grew attached and I didn't even get to see their face yet. My child would've had the best of the best. I didn't want it to go through the things I had to go through as a child. But now I don't have the chance to do that. It seems like everything bad happen to me. I'm fighting for my life in a never ending war. No support or stability. What's the point of living?

" I Know You Just Lost Your Child But Do You Mind Me Asking What's Going On?"

Yes .

" Uhhh .. Umm. "

I tried to answer her but my emotions caught me. I tilted my head back trying not to cry. I shook my head and sarcasticly laughed.

"Can I Ask You A Question?"

I looked at Ron's Girlfriend.

"Yeah..."

She answered.

"Have You Ever Been In Love?"

"Uhhh... Yeah Im In Love With Ron...Why?"

I let a tear drop.

"I Don't Know How To Tell You This But I Am To, But I Don't Know Why. He Treated Me Like Shit When I Was With Him. He Had Me In The Emergency Room Plenty Of Times, I've Been Cheated On, Lied To, And The List Goes On. Ive Been Through A Lot Of Deep Shit With Him... He Witnessed Me Get Rapped By My Stepfather, Actually This Baby Was His. At One Point I Was In Your Place Thinking Me And Ron Was Going To Be A Forever Thing But Look At Me Now. I Wish I Didn't Even Exist... So I Ask You This... Is This What Being In Love Should Feel Like?"

...

Crystal's Pov,

" Crystal go help that man over there. "

My manager ordered me. I work at FootLocker but I don't know why, I'm rich. I rolled my eyes at her and walked up to the man.

" Welcome To FootLocker May I Help You With Something?"

The man didnt even acknowledge me.

" Uh Yeah Can You Get Me The 6's In A Size 12"

I rolled my eyes and the man turned around. Ugh! August.

"I Didn't Need The Eye Roll"

How Did He Know I Rolled My Eyes If He Wasn't Even Looking At Me?

"Hey I Know You, You The Fine Ass Girl That Was Dancing On Me At The Party Last Night."

I sucked my teeth and started walking away.

"Rude Ass Bitch"

I heard him say under his breath. I snapped my head back so quick.

"Tf Did You Say?"

" Bitch You Heard Me "

I smirked and shook my head.

"Broke Ass Hoe Go Get Me My Damn Shoes, Or I Will Get Yo Ass Fired, & I Know You Need Some New Weave, I Mean Look At Yo Shit"

I chucked the shoe at him and hit him in his face.

"Get Yo Own Shit."

He was mad as fuck I can tell cause his vains was popping out his head.

" Crystal! That's It Youre Fired!"

He smiled.

" I Don't Give A Fuck I Got Money, I'm Rich. "

I grabbed my shit.

" You Better Watch Yourself Ma, You Dont Know Me"

I laughed in his face.

"I've Heard All About You, But Do You Think I Give A Fuck? You See I Ain't Like These Muthafucka's Out Here. You Think Cause You A Drug Lord I'm Supposed To Be Scared? Papi, You Got Another Thing Coming. You Dont Fase Me And You Don't Know Me. & Btw This All My Hair, & I Pretty Sure I Got More Guap Then Yoou. So Babe I Advise You To Think Before You Speak"

We were so close if I move an inch our lips would be touching. I smiled then left going to Nicki's House. I used my key to open the door.

"NICKI!!!!"

She came downstairs with her booty shorts and a crop top on. I swear her body is amazing.

"CRYSTAL!!!"

I hugged her and grabbed her ass, she started laughing.

"Wassup Babe?"

We sat on the couch.

"Nothin Shit Chillen, I'm About To Have A Party Though At 10."

"& You Didn't Tell Me?"

She smiled.

" I Didn't Tell Anyone Yet .... I Just Thought About It."

I shook my head.

" We Need A Dj, Drinks, Weed, & All That."

"I Got The Weed & Drinks"

She announced .

"I Got A Dj Ik "

She took out her phone annd called someone. They said they got the weed and the staying till the party start.

Tuurnnn Uppp !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vote & Comment .

Questions ?