Chapter Ten

I Just Want Somebody To Treat Me Like Somebody.

Tink x Treat Me Like Somebody

Crystals Pov,

I hopped out my all white Bentley and strutted my way to the enterance.

"Crystsl Westbrooks"

He nobbed and we were in. This shit was packed if I may say myself. I headed to Vip and everyone was there (Drake, Tyga, Honey , Nicki, King .. Etc )

" Baee You Made It "

Nicki ran and jumped on me.

"I Told You I Got You "

She smiled ear to ear .

"Hey Drake, Trell ,Nino ,Tyga, Honey..Etc "

I spoke to everyone but King.

" Uh Hi To You Too Crystal "

I just side eyed him and did a fake smile.

" Well Damn You Cant Speak"

Everyone in Vip got silent.

" Can We Not Do This Here.."

I came to support Nicki, I didn't come to argue.

"Yeah Whatever ... "

He mumbled something under his breath.

" Um Im Going To The Bathroom, Ill Be Back "

I found my way to the bathroom and went in.

Looking at myself in the mirror I had realized I changed. Before I was in college I didn't smoke, drink, nor partied. Now look at me I'm a hot mess. Tears started to form in my eyes. I miss my mom she would know what to in a time like this.

The bathroom door swung open and King stood before me. He came closer to me grabbing me by my waist, I let him hold me as I cried.

" Why Do We Keep Going This?"

My voice came out raspy, but I wanted to know. He sat me on the counter and locked the bathroom door.

"Because We Just Making Shit More Difficult Than It Has To Be"

He whispered in my ear letting his menty breath hit my neck. He kissed my neck up to my my cheek then stopped at my lips. With a little hesitation he attached his lips to mine. This kiss had so much passion, it was like I meant something to him.

" Crystal I'm In Love With You"

I looked up and he was just staring at me.

" Im In Love With You Too "

I kissed him and was about to pull away when he deepened it. He rubbed my inner thigh. I moaned on his lips as he got.closer to my shaved kitty. I grabbed the back of his neck. He slip my thong to the side and just stared at me, licking then bitting down on his bottom lip. I shyly closed my legs feeling uncomfortable.

" No Need To Be Shy Now Bae, After Tonight You're All Mine"

A smile danced upon my lips, I dont know if its because he basically called me his girl or that we about to fuck.

I opened my legs and he stuck his index finger inside of me. I tried my hardest not to make any noise. He went fast adding his middle finger while he rubbed my clit with his thumb.

" Mhmmm August Dont Stop!"

I was about to come when he stopped. I looked at him like he was crazy.

" What Are You Doing?"

My breathing was heavy. He smirked.

" Im Not About To Have Sex With You In This Dirty Ass Bathroom "

I sucked my teeth and he laughed.

" You Did That Shit On Purpose"

He was ctfu.

" King .. What Are We ?"

He stopped laughin and rested his head on my neck.

" We A Couple... A Power Couple At That ."

I kissed his neck.

"Promise Me You Won't Leave Me"

He looked me in my eyes.

" I Promise Baby Girl."

We kissed for like 5 minutes and I pulled away.

" Lets Go My Bae Bout To Perform."

He gave me the stankest look.

" Nicki My Bae, Fuck You Mean"

He said rolling his eyes. I hopped off the counter fixing myself. I looked at him and ctfu.

" You So Gay"

He twisted his face and I died on impact.

" Im Just Playing My Baby Aint Gay"

I kissed his lips.

" You Damn Right"

He smiled.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

India's Pov Next .

Comment & Vote. (Lately Yall Haven't Been Showing Love, Im Tryna Decide If Imma Finish My Books Or Leave Them Incomplete... So Show Love Please. )