Episode 1: Rebirth

Rose de Valentine's POV
Ughh! Why is this room so loud and why is everyone so chatty? I need sleep, please shut up whoever making the noise. But nope, the noise is still there and even louder than before. The noise alone can drive me insane and now my head starts to ache. I slowly open my eyes and look at my surrounding. This room look exactly like my old room, the color of the wall and even the furnitures are exactly the same. I started to freak out. DIDN'T I DIE? WHY AM I HERE? WHAT IS HAPPENING? so many questions run through my brain. I feel so stressed which make me want to cry but I held it in because I know now it's not the right time and I need to calm down. So, I start to inhale and exhale my breathing to calm myself down. Then, I quickly turn to my side to check out the surrounding, only to find out that almost 20 people are in my room. WHAT IS HAPPENING?
One of the maids saw me awake and start shouting. It was so noisy and everyone was panicking. I was confused and the noise is making my headache even more. So I shouted, "STOP" without realizing with make everyone in the room, turn their heads toward me. Among the crowd, I saw my beloved family whom I missed greatly as well as my personal maid, Sarah, that had been very faithful and loyal until the end. She was one of the many people that died because of my stupid mistake. Tears started to roll down my face without me realizing which once again make my family panicked. I was so happy to see them and words can't barely describe my feelings right now. I was happy but at the same time I was scared that they will disappear and leave me again.
"Mom..Dad...Brothers...I miss you." I said softly.
"Oh..Rose..don't cry, mommy is here." My mother replied. They saw the sadness in my eyes and couldn't help but keep on wondering what is happening to me. My father walked toward me and slowly pull me into I tight hug. We talked for a bit and they told me to go to sleep because I fall down the stairs and the doctor said, I need to rest to recover quickly. They hugged me once again and whisper "goodnight."
After they leaved the room, I walked toward the mirror and saw a little me in-front of it. I was wearing a pink dress that matches my light pink eyes. My silver hair that I inherited from my dad look shorter than before but it look so shiny. I looked at the mirror once again and the thoughts of past live slowly creep into my mind which slowly make me drown in sadness. I miss this appearance of mine greatly because after my family fall, I begged for food and wore rags whereas my body was dirty and covered in mud. I thanked whoever give me a chance to reborn and was willing to do anything for them in return. But sadly, I don't know how give me another chance to reborn. I'm determined to change my fate and protect this family at any cost.