Part 7: Confession

Rose de Valentine's POV
The bright sunlight and loud noise from downstairs woke me up suddenly. I been sleeping for almost 10 hours now because last night, the assassins rudely interrupted my beauty sleep. Anyways, I still feel sleepy but my personal maids, Elly and Ella, forced me to wake up and dragged me take a bath and THEN, dressed me up in a beautiful silver dress. It's pretty exquisite dress for a normal day, I must say, but since I don't want to upset them or waste any more time picking a dress again. I just agree and quickly get ready to start my day. I was in a good mood today but then, the memories of last night flooded through my brain which caused me to blushed and feel embarrassed. Then, I made my way down stair and as I walked toward the dining room and opened a magnificent giant door, I saw my brothers, father, mother and Lancy sitting there. I cheerfully greet them and gave them a kiss on the cheek. As I walked slowly toward Lancy to give him a kiss on his cheek, I feel someone coldly stare at me and mumbled something like, "this wolf is stealing my baby away." But I don't know what he means by that so I just ignored it and proceed to kiss my fiancé. I kissed him and in return, he kissed me back ON THE LIP. We both blushed and I, shyly, turn away and eat my meal. I heard my dad and my big brothers shouting at Lancy for kissing me but, that cheeky fiancé of mine, just smirked back. After what it's feel like an infinity, he walked next to me and whispered to me that we need to talk. He motioned his hand for me to follow him so I waved at my family and ran to follow him. We both entered my tearoom and silence fall upon us. I couldn't take this silence any longer, so I decided to break the silence and talk to him. He replied but in a cold and scary tone that caused me to have cold sweat. I swear, I could feel the temperature in this room drop and oh my god, this side of him sure is so scary. Without thinking too much, I quickly walk to him to hug him and coax him, hoping he'll calm down and stop with this scary attitude. Well, he did calm down after I comforted him and pleaded him to forgive me after lying and hiding the truth from him. So, basically, I pretty much confessed that I am no saint instead I'm a sadist that enjoy torturing and hurting people and that the happy cheerful bubbly girl is fake. He took it pretty well tho but then he said, "Rose, I want you to trust me unconditionally. I want to let you know that I'll never betray you so please, tell me everything and never hide anything from me. I'll never judge you no matter what, but instead I will support you and help you in whatever you choose to do. I want to know you... the real you. I love you, my princess Rossy." I was so moved that tears start dropping onto my face. I cried softly as I though to myself that, even after knowing the real me, there's still someone who willing love me unconditionally. Someone that ask me to trust them instead of leaving me. Someone that will stand by my side, no matter what decisions I made. Someone who will go through unexpected measure and lengths, just to help me and make me happy. For once, there's someone that will accept me no matter what. And that someone is no other than him, Lancelot de Halloween, my lovely fiancé. After crying for a good 10 mins, I calmed down and see Lancelot's pale face. I laughed and whispered to him that, "I love you too, Lancy. I promise to tell you everything and in return, I hope you do too. Till death to us part, darling." I smiled at him after saying that, he look shocked, happy, astonished at the same time. My heart feel lighter as I say those words. But then, he pulled me on his lap and as soon as my head hits his shoulder, I fall asleep peacefully, knowing for once, I'm irreplaceable and special because Lancelot will accept and be with me no matter what.