Part 3: Engagement

Rose de Valentine's POV
It's been 2 years since I reborn into this younger version of myself. I'm very happy because everything is going smoothly and I am super close with my family. Also, rumors are widely spread of how much of a rare prodigy i am and how I am like a goddess whether it's my personality or my appearance or even my status. But because of those rumors, there are many jealous people that want to beat me and also there are soooo much marriage proposals in which my father and my lovely older brothers firmly reject, of course. I agree with their decisions since it is very troublesome. But I know if I don't get engaged, the king will somehow forced or threatened my father to engage me to the crown prince. So, in order to avoid that, I decided get engaged to crown prince of Kise, Lancelot de Halloween. At first, my family firmly disagree with this but after I persuaded them almost a month, they finally gave up and just let me do whatever I  want. Okay enough of that, back to Lancelot, he is a descendent of a vampire and werewolves, a super powerful hybrid. You must wondered why I chose him right? Well, it was because in my past life, I saw him at the ball and he look so gorgeous and hot, a real god I must say. Also, it was because there were rumors of how he died at the age of 18 because his power were too strong and it's exploded. Because if he died, my engagement will automatically cancel and if he doesn't die, he can protect me from my ex manipulative fiancé. Either way, it is a both win-win situation for me. Today is the day of my engagement with crown prince Lancelot as well as my first time meeting him.  I must make a good first impression, in order for my plan to succeed. hik hik hik* My plans are finally coming together, im soooo happy. La la la la*

The engagement starts at 5pm but my maids started preparing me since 10 am. Ughh! Why is being a girl so troublesome. It took me almost 6 hours just to finish my makeup, hairs and wearing my engagement gown. I'm wearing a light blue dress that is off shoulder with my silver hair down and curly at the end. My 3 inches high heels are in the color silver just like my hair with glitter on it that make it shine so brightly. My 2 brothers wore a black suit which make them look so hot. I almost drools. Oopsss. As the announcer announces my name along with my 2 brothers, the big ballroom's door open and everyone become silent. As I walked down the stair elegantly and confidently, I could feel many pair of eyes stare at me but I paid them no attention and continued walking down. I also noticed many mens and young boys were looking with their mouth open and some have nose bleed. BRO, I'm 5 years old. What the hell!!!! But what caught my eyes was a young boy around my age, staring at me without blinking. He is godly handsome, he has silver hair just like mine but his eyes are red.  He was wearing a white suit which make him look like a real life angel. He is so cute which make me feel the urge to run up to him and hug him tightly. I couldn't take my eyes off him and he, on the other side, also couldn't take his eyes off me. It was just like love at first sight but then I remember today is my engagement day and here i am falling in love with a stranger. I couldn't believe myself. I feel so embarrassed and awkward. Ughh omggg. I feel my cheeks blushed, so I quickly take my eyes off him and look at the other side instead.
As I descended down the stairs along with my brothers, I catch a glimpse of him walking toward me. My heart skip a beat which made me very shock because before, no matter what my ex's fiancé did, my heart never skip a beat like this. He came close and closer to me, my heart was beating like crazy. I feel like if it could, my heart would probably jump out my rib cage. He smiled and introduced himself to me, he said that his name is "Lancelot." Wow, his name is the same as my fiancé, what a coincidence, I thought to myself. I managed to return his greetings without stuttering despite how my heart is racing like crazy. Even though, it was our first meeting, we were able to get along with each other quickly and learned a lot about each other. We talked and laughed until it was time to dance. Since today is my engagement with crown prince Lancelot, we are supposed to dance together to the first song. As I was about to leave to find him, Lancelot bowed down and said, "My dear fiancé, would you give the honor to dance with you?" I was very shocked, of course in return he just smirked which make me look like a fool. I stared at him for a bit and quickly agree to let him led me to the ballroom. One of my hand is one his shoulder and the other in his hand, we danced perfectly to the songs and after about 6 songs, I was starting to get tired so he suggested we go to the resting area to rest. I agreed without thinking too much and we walk hand in hand to the VIP resting area.