Part 6: Assassins

Rose de Valentine's POV
Omg!!! I can't believe I just did that. It's over, my life is totally over. What's wrong with me? Why did I do that??Why can't control myself??! Ugh, I'm so done and disappointed in myself.
3hours before*
In the middle of the midnight, I was sleeping peacefully on my king-sized bed that located in the middle of my room. But then, my peaceful sleeping was interrupted because I suddenly heard footsteps walking toward my room. At first, I thought maybe it was just a maid or butler roaming around. Since, it wasn't that much big of a deal, I was about to go back to beauty sleep. But that is when people start to rush in through the window, they were wearing black outfits with black mask on and a sharp sword in their hand. I was about to start panicking but i realized it won't help me solve this situation and cloud my judgements instead. So I quickly calm my thoughts down and jump out bed and start rushing to fight them. However, there are too many people and they are way way too skilled and strong to fight head on. Thus, I was thinking of a solution that isn't too risky, and finally it hits me, to my advantage, I have time manipulate magic which allow me to slow time. In respond to that, I swiftly knocked them out so that interrogated them later. I was about to praise myself since I was able to achieve this in such a short time and then, I saw Lancelot's shocked face.I was so surprised to see his face like that and was about to tease him, but then I realized I'm standing without a scratch meanwhile these stupid assassins are all knock out. In order to prevent useless misunderstanding, I told him everything. He finally absorb the information and turn back to his normal self.

As Lancelot was about to take these idiots to the dungeon to interrogated them and find the mastermind behind it, he told me to stay here instead. I protested, of course, I gave him a cute puppy eyes and begged him to let me tag along. After about an infinity, he finally gave in and allowed me to followed him. As we walk in the dungeon, I saw many prisoners cover in blood and barely alive. The dungeon was cold and there's no windows for light to come in. The only source of light was candles. We talked for a bit and finally reach the last big cell that held those assassins. The torturers were torturing the assassins as they screamed in pain, begging to be spare. I saw the desperation on their faces as they begged to lived, a smile slowly formed from my mouth. Honestly, I'm enjoying this moment since been a while since I see those desperate begging expressions type. I was a sadist in the past live and now I guess, I'm still am. Lancelot was staring at my face and finally, broke the silence, asking me "if I'm enjoying this?" Accidentally, I said, "yes" so quickly that I didn't even realized what I just did. Finally, I realized what I just say, in front of the person I love, I just told him I am a sadist. This is over. He will think I'm a freaking psycho that enjoy watching people getting tortured. Will he hate me? Will he leave me? Will he cancel the engagement? Will he look at me with eyes full of disgusted and horror? What am I gonna do if he stop talking me? What if he break the engagement? So many unanswered questions pop up in my brain. I was scared, worried and nervous because I really like him and I don't want to lose him. He is my first real friend, my fiancé, my partner in crime, and the one I trust and love. To my surprise, he just laugh and said, "me too." Omg, he is also a sadist. I can't believe it. We're like a heavenly matched couple. I love him so much and finally, I can show him my true self. As he walked me to my room and told me that we need to talk tomorrow, I was nervous and scared so I hugged him and kissed him on check and ran into my door as I slammed the door in his face.

Lancelot de Halloween's POV
It's midnight right now and I couldn't fall sleep but instead my mind is filled with Rossy. I wondered what's she doing right now. I want to see my cute sleeping face again. I want to get married already and be with her 24/7 but sadly, I'm just 10 years old. It's been already 5 years since I got engaged with her. Truth to be told, I love her so much and I'm totally obsessed with her right now. I couldn't help but think of her and no matter what I do or even where I'm at, the only one thing in my mind is her, Rose de Valentine. Unfortunately, my train of thoughts are now got disturbed by sound of fighting. I was wondering what's going on and suddenly, I can't help but get worries of Rose. What if she get hurt? What if I'll never see her again? What if she get kidnap? So many questions are in my mind and for the first thing, I feel scared and worried. I rushed to her room as quickly as I could. I opened the door and the scene in front of me shock me greatly. There's it is, my Rossy, standing confidently without a scratch and a smile on her face. Did I see that right? She is smiling meanwhile those people are knock out or dead? Shouldn't she be crying or get scared or panicked? My Rossy surely is special. Her eyes show a different emotion like she's enjoying it. What? Does this mean she's a sadist? Does this mean we're the same? I just want to run up to her and ask but then our eyes met, and she started panicking and told me what happened. I'm so impressed with her but disappointed in myself because I couldn't protect her when she was in danger. I stared at those defeated assassins and feel the urge to torture them badly and rip their head apart. Then as I about to go to dungeon to interrogate these people, Rose asked if she could come along. At first, I firmly reject that idea because I don't want her to feel scared or anything since the dungeon isn't a good place for woman since it's where me and my crews tortured people. But then, I remember the expressions and the smile she made when she knocked those people out, I wanna test her so I gave in and let her tag along. The dungeon was cold and dark but she doesn't seem scared or anything. Instead she seems excited. As she watched those people get tortured, her smile started to form and she seems excited to see them begging for their life. I couldn't resist it any longer, so I asked her if she enjoying it. She said, "yes" without thinking. This took me surprise and as she started to panicked and feel embarrassed. I quickly removed the awkward silence by laughing out loud and replied, "me too." She is so cute and I feel the urge to make her mine, so as I walked her to her room, I told her we need to talk tomorrow. She gave me a tight hugged and kissed me on the cheek that took me by surprise. She ran away feeling embarrassed and pulled me back to reality as she slammed the door in my face.