My Angelfish

Sorry if it sucks this is my first fanfiction.

Warning: Yandere, Death, and chloroform

Y/N- Your name F/D- favorite drink

F/C- Favorite color F/F- Favorite food

Yandere Azul x reader

________________________________________

Reader POV

I was getting ready for a date with my boyfriend Deuce Spade they decided on going to eat at Mostro Lounge. Grim helped me pick a outfit and we settled with a simple F/C dress. Grim waved me goodbye as he headed to the Heartslabyul dorm to hang out with Ace.

I walked into Mostro Lounge as Azul walks towards me. "Good afternoon Y/n what bring you here?" Azul asks.

"Hi Azul, I'm just here on a date with Deuce do you know where he's sitting?" I ask.

"Of course follow me please." I nod and follow him to one of the farthest tables. Deuce was sitting at one of the tables waiting for me.

"Hi Deucy sorry I'm a little wait."

"Its ok please have a seat." Deuce says blushing.

"Now what can I get you two?" Azul asked.

"Can I just get F/F and cup of F/D please."

"I'll just get a tart and a cup of Earl Grey tea." Deuce says.

"Ok, I'll get thoses out soon." Azul says as he walks away.

Azul comes back with our orders while me and Deuce joke around with eachother. Deuce and I eat and talk. Something feels kinda odd but i dont play too much attention to it.

We finished eating and split the price. Deuce walked me back to my dorm and opened the door for me like a gentleman. "Today was nice thank you Deucy." I gave him a goodbye hug and went inside. I went to the window by the door to look at Deuce.

He's decently far but then I see two tall shadows right behind him one of them has a big knife. I go to the door and open it and try to call out to him but he was too far to hear me. Unfortunately the shadows did hear. One of them stabbed Deuce as I ran out to him but...Its too late. Deuce is dieing on the ground. He has a big stab wound on his stomache. I went up to his body and hug him and cried. "I love you Y/n run inside and hide." Deuce said as he breathe his last breath.

"Hey Deucy get up.. please. Please get up. Dont leave me I love you." I look around and see the two shadows on both side of me.

The shadows were Floyd and Jade Leech.

"Aw poor Shrimpy-chan she's so sad its so pathetic." Floyd says bending over looking at me with a creepy smile. I didnt notice that Jade went behind me and put a rag with chloroform over my face and picks me up. I blacked out after trying to struggle and kick.

3rd POV

"That was easy." Floyd says as he drags Deuce's body into a dug up hole.

"Well Y/n does seem small and frail and he's pretty weak Floyd."

"Yeah yeah I know." Floyd pouts as he covers Deuce up completely.

"Did you get rid the knife?" Jade asks.

"Yeah I did."

"Good lets go."

They got back to Octovelle and went to the VIP room. Azul is sitting at his desk looking over some papers and then looks up and smiles.

"Good job now take her to my bed there's a chain and gag it should be obvious what to do." Azul says trying to hurry up and finish his paperwork.

Your POV

I woke up on a soft bed with a big headache making me a little nauseous. For some reason I'm wear different clothes. Im wearing a f/c tank top and soft shorts. I try to get up but my ankle are chained to the bed and a gag mouth. I hear the door open as Azul walks in.

"Finally your awake Y/n! I waited so long for you my Angelfish." Azul said taking off his coat and laying next to me. He takes the gag out of my mouth.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that Angelfish, look at what I got you! " Azul happily holding F/F and F/D.

"I had Jade make it for you. I hope you like it Angelfish." Azul says sitting me up and trying to feed me.

"I'm not hungry so awnser my damn Azul." I said glaring at him

"If you really must know then I'll tell you after you change that unpleasant expression." I got rid of my glare.

"It's because I love you Y/n. I love your hair, voice, eyes, cute face and all." He said as he pulls me in his lap.

"You killed Deuce! How could you say that! You're a monster!" I say trying to shove him away

                          *SLAP*

"Don't you ever call me a monster again or else!" He yelled and grabbed my face and forced his lips on mine.

"Well it doesn't matter what you think of me anyway because, either way you're mine and no one will ever look or touch you again my Angelfish or else your friends will end up just like Deuce." Azul said putting my face into his chest.

"I hate you Azul..." I cry.

"Yes I know but that will change with time... I'll make sure of that." He whispers in my ear.

Azul's POV

I run my fingers through her hair as I hear her softly cry. I make her face me and gently kiss her on the lips. I lick the bottom of her lip but she doesn't give me access. I grabbed her ass which made her gasp.

I shove my tongue in and explore her mouth. I can hear her softly moan.

"Now you'll be mine forever Angelfish." I said kissing down to her neck.

"Azul please stop." Y/n said as I got on top of her. She looks so adorable under me. So helpless. I love it.

"Shh it's ok just enjoy it Y/n." I whispered in her ear. I took of her tank top and shorts so she's left in her bra and underwear.

"You look absolutely delicious Angelfish I can't wait to eat you up." I whisper.