Riddle x Reader

Your POV

I was going to the fountain at the Courtyard for what reason you may ask. The reason being...Someone left a note asking to meet them at the fountain at the Courtyard after school.

I walked to the fountain at the courtyard and I saw Riddle sitting there. He looked up at me and I think I can see a hint of blush on his face

"Hello Y/n did you get my note?" Riddle asked "Yeah I did sorry if I'm a little late." I said looking at the ground after all I have a huge crush on him for a long time. "Don't worry your not later." he said. "Anyway what did you want to talk to me about." I ask

 "Oh yes sorry. You're free tomorrow right?" he asked "I am now that i think about it I haven't had free time in a while, so yes. Yes I am free tomorrow why do you ask?" I ask

Riddle's POV

"Come over to Heartslabyul tomorrow on Saturday there's going to be an unbirthday part ok." I said "Got it bye Riddle." She said walking away with a giant smile on her face.

I get back to my room and call Trey over. "Riddle it's me." Trey said as he walked in.

"Trey I'm having an important guest coming over tomorrow is everything prepared for the unbirthday party?" I ask. "Almost there's a few more white roses but that shouldn't take too long."

"They should have been done by now!" I yell. "They would have been done but I need to borrow Cater to help me with some groceries." "I understand sorry I just need everything to be perfect for when she comes over." I sigh.

"Oh so you finally did it huh." Trey mumbled. "Not exaclly but I will at the party." "If you need any help call me. I have to go now bye Riddle." Trey said taking his leave.

Your POV

"Grimmmm guess what!!" I yell putting my bag down in the lounge. "You got my tuna!" Grim said. "Nope, he said asked me to go to the Unbirthday party!" I say squeezing Grim. "That's great and all but I can't breathe."

"Oops sorry Grim.." "The great Grim is coming with you."

"Oh no you're not. You own Jade for helping us get out of trouble remember." I said putting him down.

"How come you don't own him anything!" Grim said. "I do he asked me to do to help Floyd serve tables for a whole two weeks . The only reason why I already helped and not you is because you kept running away!" I yelled at him.

"Yeah yeah I'll help tomorrow." Grim pouted walking away.

Timeskip to the next day

I went to Octovelle to give them Grim because he tried running away again. "I'm so sorry about him. If he tries to run away again you have my permission to squeeze him Floyd." I said giving him to Floyd.

"Don't you dare let him touch me!" Grim yelled "Don't actually squeeze him it just to make him not run away ok." I whispered to Floyd.

"sure Shrimpy-chan I'll try. come on Seally you have a lot of dishes to wash." Floyd said. "Don't." I said glaring at Floyd as I walked away. "Yeah yeah got it." He said leaving.

I get to Heartslabyul and see Riddle waiting there. "Hey Riddle." "Hello Y/n shall we go to the party now?" he asked. "Yes lets go." Riddle extends his arm for me and my face heats up. 'I can do it come on Y/n get a grip!' I put my arm around his and we walk to the party.

We walk past the brushes of beautiful red roses. "Wow Riddle the roses are so beautiful how long did it take to paint them?" I say kneeling own to touch one. "Only a few days I had more students help Cater, Deuce and Ace." he says kneeling beside me. His face is getting closer to mine.

"Come on we're gonna be late Y/n." he says getting up. "Oh sorry yeah lets go." I say getting up.

We get there and I can see Riddle's face burn up as he got his around out from around mine and held my right hand in his left. "Y/n I love you so much so will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I pull him into a tight hug. "I love you too Riddle thank you."

I look around and see everyone cheering and clapping as Riddle sits me down in the closest chair to him. "To a successful Unbirthday party! Riddle shouted. "To a successful Unbirthday party!" everyone else shouted.

Riddle then invited me to dance with his and of course I agree. He takes my hand in his and danced with me while the entire dorm watched it was really nerve racking. "Don't worry about them just focus on me. You're dancing so well Sweet Tart." he whispered in my ear as we danced. "Riddle."  "Yes Sweet Tart?" he anwsered. "I love you." I say leaning on his shoulder as we dance. 

"I love you more my Sweet Tart." he says as he lifts my chin up to look at him. His face inches closer and closer to mine as we close our eyes. Our lips then meet and it feels like true bliss. We kiss for a while then break away and everyone is cheering and clapping. This has been the best day of my life here at NRC.