pregnant by Mafia prologue

"Mom I'm getting late" you yelled I'm hurry and took your belongings to leave the house for school.
"Just wait a minute sweetie momma is coming" your mom shouted from the kitchen. You were already on your gate as your mom came and gave you your fav sandwich to eat on the way.
You ran to catch a bus and luckily you were on time.
You say on your seat and enjoyed the sandwich your mom made for you. After few minutes you reached your school and ran to your classroom.
"Oh the teacher didn't come till now" you sigh and said to yourself. You say on your seat and it all started again.
Students threw paper and garbage on you but you didn't dare to speak a word or they will bully you. You didn't tell this to your mom either cause you knew how hard it is for her to make your living. You also help her with your part time job but still it is not enough.
"Hey y/n look here sweetie" Ben, the most evil person in the world you can find ever said to you. "What?" You turned to look him and he threw water on you which he was having in his hand and laughed. Yes you were not a girl who go and cry at a corner but you can't say anything so you just took your bag and left the class.
You went to the parking lot of the school area and found a small box there. You though to give it to the lost property of the school but it was so cute that you can't resist yourself from opening it. You were just going to open as your P.E. teacher came and shouted "hey y/n what are you doing here just go to your class"
You hid that box and ran towards the front gate and then you got out of the school because you would die but not go inside and sit with those dumb people.
You went to a park near your school and decided to see what was in that box. As you were going to open it some group of men came and snatched it from you. "Hey it's Mine" you said trying to take it from them
"So you were the girl who stole it"
"What? Me? And steal? Never" you said taking your steps back. "So where did you get it" one of them asked looking at you aggressively "umm.. actually I found it in my school parking area" you said with a trembling voice "so how can you say it is yours?" "I- um-" "dumb girl wanna play with me" he said scoffing. "Exuse me sir, how can you own it.. it's not your either" "I'm telling you she's acting smart let's take her to our boss-" he got intrupted by other one "shhh let's not disturb our boss for this small small things." "Actually girl, this box belongs to our boss and it has a tracker in it as you can see here on the screen" he showed you the screen of his tracking system which was showing exact location where they were standing. "You're lucky you didn't open it" he said and they turned to leave. "Huh? Wait what? Lucky? Yaaa wait" you tried to stop them but it was useless.
You got a call from your best friend Lina "hey y/n where are you sir is asking for you. Come fast or you're dead today" you got chills as you heard what she said. "Omo I forgot about the school." You though to yourself and ran as fast as you can.