.00 IDK YOU YET

🎨🖌✏
♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

IDK YOU YET

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
🎨 🖌✏

🎨🖌✏
♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When she was young Caoimhe McCarthy believed anything was possible, she was a dreamy little thing always with her head in the clouds, never seen without her bright beaming smile the young red-headed girl was known for, anyone who met her would instantly compare her to a ray of sunshine.

But that was before the horrors of reality swept in and destroyed what little bit of tranquillity her and her mother had. At the young age of 10, the girls' world was turned upside down, her mother was dead, her father in prison and young Caoimhe was left fighting for her life.

After months of intensive care, the young girl was nursed back to full health. Wanting to give the redhead some sense of comfort her mother's best friend decided to adopt the girl, already having a young daughter of her own and an infant son.

Growing up with a loving family like the Molina's was exactly what the girl needed, while she never fully got over what happened on the night of her 10th birthday she had learned to move on from it. The only physical reminder left being the light scar under her right eye, running a few inches down her cheek.

Seven years later and Caoimhe and her adoptive sister Julie are cleaning out their mother's studio almost a year after her death when suddenly three very attractive boys show up out of nowhere.

What's even more shocking is that Caoimhe recognises one of these boys as the one she's been having dreams of all her life.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
🎨🖌✏

🎨🖌✏
♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Or where Julie's broken older sister is Luke Patterson's soulmate.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
🎨🖌✏

🎨🖌✏
♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Soooooooooooo.......
Yea, I've decided to do a Luke fic.
I watched Julie and the Phantoms awhile ago and fell in love with Charlie Gillespie 😍

I mean look at that face, how can you not be in love with him 😂😍

Anyway, I'm not it the best at intros I always go to say something and then I'm like no that doesn't fit and I do be afraid of putting too much into it and it'll spoil the story or sometimes I'm afraid there's not enough 😂 but anyway please don't leave the story cause of how bad that was, I have an idea for this story and I'm really looking forward to writing it.

And for anyone here who has read my The Greatest Showman fic, first of all, thank you so much for the support it means the absolute world to me and secondly, I wrote that story like 2 or nearly 3 years ago, and at the time there was a lot of shit going on in my life so it's not the best and I promise this story will be much better (I hope 😅)

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this story and let me know what you think ❤❤