Chapter 12

Facing the Consequences

Burn's Mom called for me. I was nervous but I told myself to face the consequences of what I have done.  Burns
insisted to join me.
     At the study room, the matriarch was waiting. I did  not sit until I was told.  She looked at me from head to toe.  She caught me by surprise when a slap landed on my face.  Burns without saying a word pulled me out of the room and carried our things.  We sped to a hotel nearby.

He apologized for his mother's maltreatment of me.
He bought some food for us and I told him what Allison suggested us to do.He agreed and said that it would be the best thing  for us to do. 
     The following day , Burns although reluctant went to Allison for a seroius talk. She cried upon hearing what he
had to say.  She told him that she agrees even as his concubine. She had threaten him that she will commit suicide but Burns told haer that he will bring finger foods on her wake.  The more that she cried and asked Burns to leave.  And he did victoriously.
      Afraid that things might change,, Burns asked me to go to a  designer and have my wedding dress .    I told him I don't know any.  We asked his Mom to help us and she contacted her designer friend .
The gay was so fond of Burns and she reffered us to a florist she is teamed with.💖💖💖💖
I chose a floor length off shoulder lace wedding gown

My entourage will be dressed in simple sleeveless periwinkle gown with a  pearl filled belt

My flower gils will wear same as,the bridal entourage.
I personally wanted to be present when the florist decorates the altar and the  church.
     In less than a week we were able to accomplish everything that has to be done

      I just made some fittings and on our way home , a black van crossed our way. The streets were clear why does it need to be in such a hurry. It stopped when they were in front of our vehicle.  Three of the men in the van came out and one pointed a  gun at Burns while the others forcibly open the car door and pulled me out and pushed me to ridel in the black van.  I was so worried of what they might do to Burns.  They covered my eyes with a black cloth and I was unable to see where we were going til we reached an abandoned building.
     They slammed me on the floor and a woman all in black came out.  Clear to me it was Allison ordered this.  She slapped me on both cheeks and said " So you would know your place.,"   I did not flinch and pretended unhurt.  Instead, I shouted Oh it's the beautiful woman. !, I've been wondering why Burns chose me over you. He could never be more right. You are a bad vicious woman"
Your beauty is purely skin deep but your heart is rottening.  That must hurt her ego and she slapped me more .  I am complaining of the pain as I have trained to control pain when Odie attended a workshop for stuntmen and women.  I had a cut on my lips which are starting to bleed now. She ordered that I be tied on a chair
     It was like a scene in a movie I auditioned on.  The truth is that the pain in my head is beginning to kill me
Excruciating pains is beginning to envelope my body. 
     I asked for the whereabouts of Burns
     She said he is asleep and tired of their overnight lovemaking.  That hurt me more but I retaliated and answered he never gets tired when we do.  That was a bullseye and she left
     After a few moments the men were back with Burns tied. He reached for me and it earned him a hit on the head with a gun. I could have died with the pain of seeing him hurt like this. And he was also tied on a chair. He lost consciousness and I tried to wake him up.
     Allison came back with a plate of food and was forcing him to eat. He declined no matter how she tried. Instead he said she'd rather feed me .  Odie in  me started working.  Thinking of a way on how to deal wi th this kind of situation
Burns primary concern is my safety .
Burns told her he is willing to do anything just to be sure of my safety.
      Allison laughed and said she could not trust his words as he had failed her in so many times.  Instead, she asked him to  kissed her.  She got a great a grape and asked Burns to take it from her mouth and transfer it me if he wants me to be fed. Burns got the chicken and fed me thru his mouth and this angered Alli more the bad girls  asked her men to take me away so Burns  could not see me.  The men left me alone and tried to disentangle the knotted rope but I was unable to untie the rope.
      When Alli came back, Burns told her that she will not benefit anything even if she succeeds with the plan.  Burn said he will never ever be back to her again but see to it she gets punished and pay for it the hardest way.  Better for her to let us go and she will not be jailed. We will forget it happened.  She seemed to have softened. 
     Cholo arrived and begged her to stop her foolishness and he regretted on introducing Burns to her.
     Alli put the gun she was holding and cried asking Burns what made him choose me over her. Burns  he felt completed when he is with me.  Everygirl he meets flaunts him like a piece of merchandise and with he is an ordinary person. He felt so special in a different kind of way. He is more than a long haired guy .There is something  in him more than his looks. And there is more in Odra than what you see he said. He singled every part of me saying my nose is almost flat but can smell what can make the food appetizing . She asked for our color motiff and I told her it would be in periwinkle.  She volunteered to have her own design. And I was glad with her suggestion. 
     Burns told me not to be too trusting when we left for home.  We went to buy some clothes to change our blood stained clothing.  We went to a fast food resto to regain all the energy drawn out from those action scenes.  Now, Odie got her favorite lead role Burns laughed as he mushed my hair.  And his hair was so ungroomed now, but still he is so handsome.
    We were almost done when Cholo arrived with some friends.  He gave Burns a pat on the shoulder and again apologized as he said I'sorry bro."Burns said he was thankful that I am safe now or he doesn't know what happens next now.  But later on invited the boys to join us.  They thank him and seated on the table near us.  Men are like that...now enemies.... later on friends again over a bottle of beer.