Chapter 1: Soup for you

(Fanart edit made by me.. TwT 💜)
Question: Which is better:
Luke singing "Seasons" or Zander singing "Holding You?"
My answer: I love both TwT
But, if I would choose Luke singing "Seasons".

(Republished A/N: The first chapter reached 1k ;w;
I'm so disappointed I didn't post the new chapter yet- I feel kinda down in the dumps but I think I'm back now UwU

Enjoy ^^:

Today, Luke was pretty much sick. His throat was itchy; his nose was runny. So, Hailey and the rest of the club wanted Zander to take care of the sick auburn boy. And besides, ever since their little confession, the two needed to be comfortable with each other.

"There.." Hailey chuckled. "Now, you two can pretend your officially married and live together in this house!" She put her arms in her waist and wished them both luck.

Luke coughed and laughed at Hailey's words as he held his hot coco Zander made for him. The purple boy blushed and looked away. Hailey quickly looked at her phone. "Oh shoot! It's school time! Gotta run!" Hailey got her stuff she needed and ran to the door. "Bye, Zander, Luke! I'll see you when school's over!" She stopped for a minute then looked at her step brother, smirking," Have fun~", then closed the door behind her.

Zander sighed and looked at Luke with his face as bright as a tomato, then Luke smiled at his boyfriend. "So.. we're alone." He got Zander's hand and pulled him close to him. He whistled while he did it, purposely not noticing Zander was leaning towards him. The auburn boy chuckled. "I can't ask for a better boyfriend than you.."

Zander smiled at him. "Me too.." he then gasped and a little lightbulb shot through his head. "C-Can I make you soup? I've found this special recipe Hailey thought me.."

Luke held Zander's hand and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "I would love to taste it.."

♡♡♡♡♡♡

In a few minutes while Zander was making warm soup for his peanut butter boyfriend, Luke was quietly was singing to himself.

"The seasons come and go like thoughts of you~"

Zander looked his boyfriend and smiled to him sweetly. He put the soup in 1 bowl for Luke. It was periwinkle, lightish purple; Luke's favorite color. It makes sense since Zander's eyes are also periwinkle, Luke tend to get lost in them from time to time.

Zander sat next Luke as he leaned against his boyfriend's shoulders. Zander got a spoon of the soup and blew the steam away. "Open wide.."

Luke opened his mouth and tasted the soup Zander made for him. "Mmm~"

"Do you like it?" Zander smiled.

"I love it," Luke pecked Zander on the cheek. "You should make this more often.. "

Zander got a spoonful again and Luke sipped from it. "The special ingredient was the sweetness from you.." Zander mumbled the last part, but Luke heard it loud and clear, considering they were now close to each other.

"Well, you know what they say, 'Sweet and Spice and everything nice..'" Luke chuckled, cupped Zander's left chin. "I love you, Zander. Thank you for staying with me.."

"I-I only did it because I wanted to stay with you," Zander's face turned bright shade of red as he turned away from his auburn partner.

"Alone?" Luke said, getting close.

"N-No..of course not.."

Luke smiled and gently pecked Zander's cheek and took the bowl. "Whatever you say~" Luke sing-songed and drank his loved one's hot soup.

Hope you enjoyed that! TwT
Also thank you guys for 50+ reads ^^
Also... (tis is kinda random but) which media do you think is better:
Discord or Instagram and why?

(Republished A/N:
Thank you for 3k+ reads 😎👍
This one didn't really change, I just changed the grammer and I hope I didnt make any mistakes ;w; (im pretty sure I did but whatever-)..