Sorry And Thanks

Sleeping while leaned on the bed, Yibo felt Zhan's hand moving between his palms. Instantly looking up he saw his whole body trembling in spasms while the cardiograph showing almost straight line. Yibo shivered from unbearable fear, moving his stare to the doctors who just rushed into ward he whispered "it can't be, please hang in there"

"Take him out" shouted Haikuan while doing heart massage on Zhan, but Yibo was fighting with nurses trying to reach him again

"What is wrong with Zhan? Please tell me he won't leave, please doctors, please save him"

"give me defibrillator" Haikuan quickly charged the paddles and placed it on Zhan's chest sending a huge dose of electricity. his back arched and body lifted up off the bed with the shock. Desperately looking at the still straight green line, Yibo cried out and freed himself with one strong movement holding Zhan's hand

"listen to me, If you won't stay, this time we'll both leave together, so you have to come back to save me again, do it please do it for me. i love you Wei Ying, i love you to death" the body shivered again and Yibo who was dragged out forcefully, could notice Zhan's eyelids slightly moving.

"He is waking up dad, i know Zhan will wake up" Yibo fell in Mr Xiao's arms who just ran there breathing heavily. He wiped Yibo's tears and asked with shaking voice

"What happened, what is his condition"

"I saw his eyes opening, his beautiful eyes, tell me i will get chance to look in them again. Dad i'm scared, i'm very scared"

"It's ok, everything will be ok" he patted Yibo's hair, unable to stop his own body from shaking too

"It's ok, everything will be ok" he patted Yibo's hair, unable to stop his own body from shaking too. Almost half hour passed like that and finally Haikuan came out with other doctors. Yibo instantly held him, looking with pleading eyes. Haikuan smiled and nodded his head

"We managed to make zhan's heart work again. Guess something had strong impact on it, in situations like this it can cause fatal result too but fortunately..." He deeply breathed out "congrats Yibo, Mr Xiao, Zhan finally woke up from the coma"

"Thank you, thank you so much" feeling dizzy from too strong happiness Yibo couldn't hold himself and fell on his knees, hiding face in his palms. Tears found their ways out, as loud sobbing sounds could be heard "thank you Wei Ying for coming back for me"

Mr Xiao held his shoulders, helping Yibo to sit on the chair. Turning to Haikuan again he asked "so his condition now, is it stable? Or still dangerous?"

"The most importantly his brain isn't damaged, he could react well on our questions. Zhan was in the coma for two years, going back to normal life it gonna be quite hard. Cause of long lasting immobility his bones are weakened and body impulses slowed down. He can talk normal in few days but walking takes longer and gonna need doing some exercises"

"Thanks god, can we see him?"

"Yes sure but for the short time, try to not tire him"

Yibo followed him with slow, careful steps. Freezing at the door he couldn't move holding the handle. Sometimes the totally normal and simple things, we see or do everyday becomes too special and causes our indescribable happiness. Yibo felt his heart fluttered just seeing Zhan's opened eyes, his faint smile directed to his dad, act of trying to move his tiny hand and little pout of disappointment. How much he missed, how much he was longing for this moment. No one, no one who was never on the edge of losing someone too precious could understand his feelings now.