4: Sex And New Jersey

Faye.

"I can't believe I got the wrong size!" Rita groans frantically while looking through the things she just bought from the shop.

I continue folding the towels straight out of the dryer.

"Faye, go get the right size for me. Hurry before it closes." She barks at me, tossing the bag with the receipt inside.

Annoyed, I pick up the bag and do as she says. Sliding on my shoes and walking out of the house with my keys. We live in a house in New Jersey where I grew up.

My mom and dad had me, then my mom died in a car accident when I was 10. My dad quickly remarried, he married Rita. A women who was 20 at the time. Now that I'm 21, she's 31.

I hate her, she's treated me like a maid since she moved in. My dad notices and turns his head away. She even talks about how rude I am, so now I just ignore her attitude.

The drive is only 15 minutes and when I get there it's only a few minutes from closing. So I rush in, one of the workers greets me, "Welcome to Conlan's." He's kind of cute, but I'm in a hurry and Rita will go crazy if I don't get the right size of shirt.

Walking up to the counter shyly I see the only free cashier up there. He's handsome as hell, he's dimples and has a contagious smile. This guy is making me blush and he hasn't said anything.

"I can get you right here!" He waves at me.

Nervously, I go to the counter. Laying my bag there.

"I...umm, got the wrong size." I stutter like an idiot because I'm Faye who's ugly, doesn't wear makeup, and dresses like a teenage boy.

He's so gorgeous, I bet he can get any girl he wants. I bet he's looking at me like I'm a freak.

He says into his walkie, "Hey Ron, mind being up a.." The cashier looks into the bag and says, "Roto shirt in section C." He looks back at me with those big brown eyes, "What size did you want?"

I'm drooling at him but manage to say, "Medium."

He repeats it to the guy on the walkie. Afterwards, we wait there for the worker.

"You look familiar, did you come in earlier today with your mom?" He leans forward on the counter.

How embarrassing, I'm the girl who came to the store with her mom. She's not my mom. But it seems like that to him.

I blush, "Oh, she's not my mom. More like stupid bitch."

Why am I cursing?

"Wow." He chuckles, "Who is she?"

"My dad's wife. I don't get what he sees in her. I think he just married her because she was young."

Why am I talking so much?

"Here ya go, Mick." A worker hands my cashier the shirt in the right size.

"Thanks, buddy."

"Your names Mick?"

He works on the register as he talks, "Mickey actually. How bout you?"

"Oh, my name...I'm Faye." I reach out my hand like a spas.

He awkwardly shakes it and laughs, "You're cute."

My cheeks couldn't be anymore red and my chest is about to burst.

Did he just call me cute?

A receipt comes out and he hands it to me, switching the shirts and handing me the bag. "See ya around."

I nod and walk out of the store in awe. When I'm walking to the parking lot, I bump into someone. She's got a cigarette in her hand and seems upset. When we bump, she drops her cigarette and groans, "Thanks a lot."

Jackie.

Driving home, I am in a fit of rage. What kind of entitled asshole thinks he can talk like that? I bet Nick is one of those guys who can get any girl, but loses interest after having sex.

I'm pretty pissed off as I go straight to my apartment. As soon as I get in, I turn on all the lights. It's dark out, getting late already.

Today was the worst first day ever. Not only did Nick embarrass me in front of all my coworkers. But a slow ass girl made me drop my cigarette. I'm out of cigarettes. And I hit my head on the car door.

I need alcohol. Like a lot. Cause I'm feeling pretty bad about myself right now.

Looking in my fridge, there's no alcohol of course. Why would there be, I just moved in.

Ugh! Could life suck anymore? ... Wait ... someone who has alcohol.

I find myself at Dylan's door, desperate and dramatic.

As soon as he opens the door, he smirks with those sexy lips. He doesn't say anything, I don't say anything. We're kind of just looking at each other. Uncontrollably leaning in.

Until I grow tired of how slow this is, I pull him towards me and kiss him. He kiss his shed and passionate. It's pent up anger on my side, but also a lust for the fact that he's my sexy next door neighbor.

"Jackie, wait—." He says in between kissing.

But I can't wait, I push myself closer, "Fuck me."

Excitedly, Dylan lifts me up on his torso with my legs wrapped around him. He shuts the front door and walks us to wherever his bed is. I'm so busy making out with him to notice we're in his bedroom.

I don't care that I'm doing this because I had a bad day and feel awful bout myself. I couldn't give a shit.

He lays me on his bed and takes off his shirt. Revealing his defined abs that turn me on even more. I continue kissing him and even leave some hickeys on his chest. But his hands lift my shirt up. We both get up and take off our pants.

That's when Dylan gets into the bed, I get on top of him where we continue making out. His hands wandering on my ass. I unbutton my bra and take his hands, placing them on top of my breasts while I grind on him.

This makes him go crazy, he attacks my chest with his mouth. Making me go crazy. But I don't let him stay there long. I start taking off my panties and kiss him, "Do you have a condom?"

He nods and reaches over to his nightstand where he has a drawer full of them. Taking one out, he kisses my neck and flips us over. Me under him, pushing down his boxers. While he puts the condom on in excitement.

He rubs me a little before opening my legs and positions himself. When he enters me, we both let out a moan that we aren't holding back from.

"Fuck." He exhales.

He's slow at first, going in and out gently. But once he starts going faster, oh my.

I'm moaning loud as hell, which is even more thrilling. Because I've never really had sex when I could be loud. Now I can, and it feels good. By now, he's pounding into me hard as fuck. His moaning into my neck and me grabbing onto the headboard in a raw way.

"Ah!" I gasp, finishing off with my arms around him.

His moaning in my ear as he let's it be known that he's just cum as well. Dylan breathes heavily as he discards the condom. He turns to me and wraps his big arms around me as he lays his head on my chest.

"What a women." He says which makes me giggle. We soon fall asleep after what we just did.