The suprise...

Narrator POV
Deku was walking back from a meeting with All Might,when he walks in to the dorms he finds his friends (except Bakugou and Todoroki) all sitting on the couch looking at him.

"How could you..." said Uraraka looking like she was going to cry.
"What?"
"Todoroki told us that you cheated on him! How could you!" Shouted Tsu.

Deku POV
Todoroki-kun!? Okay what the hell is happening?! I only went out to speak with All Might, then I come back and this rumor fucking spreads.
Momo hasn't looked at me since I came in. Weird?

"Look guys, I don't know what's going on, I haven't cheated on Todoroki.
Where the heck is all of this coming from.!
Me and Todoroki are happy together!" I shouted looking at them like they've been drinking.

Momo stands up and walks out of the room like nothing happend.
What's wrong with her, she's been acting weird since I came in.

"Todoroki is in his room, CRYING his eyes out because of YOU!" Mina said looking really pissed off.

"I'm going to my room to figure out what the FUCK you're talking about!"
I stomped into the elevator, pressed my floor number and waited thinking about what the class just said.

They said that Todoroki told them that I cheated on him without proof, and who the hell does he think I'll cheat on him with?!

The elevator dinged and I started walking to my room, witch was actually next to Todoroki's, opened the door, shut it with my heel, lied down on my bed and fell asleep.
———————
Time skip
I woke up from weir banging on the wall, what the hell!
Who the fuck is mending their rooms at fucking 3:25am!

I walked out of my room and followed the sound that went to.....Todoroki's room?
I thought about the worst what if Todoroki's getting hurt, WHAT IF ITS VILLAINS! So I kicked to door of its hinges and looked around the room and I spotted something I would of never expected to see.
Todoroki fucking Momo!

They turned around so fast I would of though they'd gotten a whiplash.

"Baby let m-me e-explain..." Todoroki stutterd after being caught by his boyfriend.
"W-why would you do this to me.." I wispered.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I shouted crying and ran out Todoroki's dorm,
ran down the stairs and bumped into something. Or maybe someone.

"Nerd?" Asked the mysterious being.
I looked up to see a confused Kacchan looking down on me.
"What's wrong?"
i
I stood up and hugged him.
"Todoroki cheated on me!" I shouted sobbing in to his arms.

He reluctantly hugged me back, like he's never done this before, brung me to his dorm room, brung me to his bed and put me down on it.

"C-could you stay with me?" I blushed a little bitafter I said that.
"Sure" He lies down next to me, put his arms around my waist and falls asleep.
Not long after I fall asleep too.

This is my first story, sorry if it's bad...
(521 words)