Chapter 39

————————————————————————
📖Thank you for supporting my work
Don't forget to comment and enjoy your reading 📖
————————————————————————

Jacob was going to meet Wilfred, he was waiting for him outside the headquarters, the boy had said he wanted to show the assassin something very important, something he could not miss, the young son of the German was so excited that he almost spoiled the surprise the day before when they meet. Jacob couldn't help but reflect on his relationship with Wilfred but one thing was right, what he knew and felt was the same as the blond haired boy felt, because the answers were so reciprocal, Jacob was safe and felt very divided in his emotions beside Wilfred, there was no word to describe what he felt for the boy, only that he wanted and desired him, something that sometimes irritated him sometimes made him melancholic, other times sad and often in love. Wilfred emerges from the street and called twice for the assassin who was lost in his thoughts. "So lost in your mind again?"

Jacob smiles. "What else."

"Let's go? I look forward to showing you my surprise Jacob. " Wilfred starts walking, the assassin follows him.

The two travel through the city, follow the streets, cross the bridge, Wilfred was a little further ahead than Jacob following. "Where are you taking me Wilfred?" Jacob says wanting to mess with his friend.

"Patience my friend, the time will come, we are already close anyway." They continue to walk.

Jacob smiled excitedly looking at Wilfred, all the moments he spent with the boy made him euphoric, Jacob looked like a little child, he wondered what it was about but didn't worry about it because he knew that whatever it was, it would be as good as any thing the boy did, strange words in his head.

Finally they get close to an industrial zone, they pass a building cutting on the right, cross two parallel factories, another corridor and cut again on the right, two factories and a building, one of the abandoned factories. Finally they arrive, stop in front of a small closed factory. "So this was it?"

"Wait." Wilfred takes his hand into his coat pocket and takes out a key, next to the padlock opens it and pulls the big door, returns to the center and looks into the factory with both hands holding his waist, takes a deep breath smiling after he he turns to his friend. "You can come in." Jacob walks into the room and looks around, still wondering why Wilfred wanted to show him the space. "Remember the day my dad and I went to the auction." Wilfred removes his coat and his jacket, starts to fold his sleeves, his forearm is firm. Jacob looks at the boy hoping he will continue after he looks back into space. "He bought this factory here and the next day he told me that this factory was mine now, I could do whatever I wanted to do, you know those plans for our society." Laugh. "I could do them here, open a school or even a shelter, but one day I stopped for a few seconds and thought, looking at the beams and the space I thought about you." Jacob looks behind him with his friend looking at him. Wilfred walks until he is ahead of Jacob. "I started to imagine you know, some strings there." Point to the right. "Some beds over there." Points to the left. "And people, I already see them. The little ones playing here without worrying about a place to sleep, small like your friend Clara. Then the Rooks, this place has enough space to establish a good training ring. And, and you would have space to train new assassins, the little ones and the big ones who wanted to join the cause. " Wilfred steps on Jacob's side, putting one arm around him then with the other extends and passes him in front of the room.

"I can imagine all of this." He looks at Jacob, the two exchange looks for two seconds, then Wilfred withdraws and sits in a box by the entrance, where his two coats were, removes a box of tobacco and his pipe, opens it and begins to transfer the product on it. "What do you think?"