9

"I'll wait for you. Love you Jimin-ah"

"Love you too."
-

Jimin had his first meal placed in front of him. Hands shaking as he watches the food in front of him. He scowled. Not wanting to go closer to it. Nobody was there with him.

Namjoon had to leave since Bang Pdnim called him and told him they had to meet up. The food seemed intimidating. The portion was too much for him. He couldn't lift the spoon. He pushed the table away. Sobbing into his covers.

He hated himself. At this rate, he wouldn't get out of there. He needed someone.

You are fat, don't touch it

One spoon of food is enough to make you ugly. Don't touch that damn spoon.

Ha, after all, you went through, you still want to eat?

Jimin shouted. Covering his ears as those words rang in his head. Jimin sobbed and sobbed. He never had any solid food for days and if he didn't eat that day. He might have to go back to the I.V

Look at you, at such a state but the members didn't bother to visit you. What's the point?

You are crazy, CRAZY.

HA HA HA

"n-no. No...NO! SHUT UP!" Jimin shouted. Crying harder. Jimin was crying and shaking so much. He didn't realize he had trouble breathing. A nurse entered. She walked up to him. Gently grabbed his hands and place them on his lap.

"Jimin, hey, it's okay." The nurse spoke. Rubbing his back. Jimin sobbed. Jimin started scratching his arm.
Coughing. Hyperventilating.

That moment,  the door opened. Jin and Hoseok rushed in seeing Jimin in the state he is. The nurse moved to the side. Jin quickly pulled the younger member into a hug while Hoseok grabbed his hands to prevent him from hurting himself.

"I'm not crazy...I'm not crazy... I'm not. I-" Jimin mumbled out before his eyes rolled back. Passing out. Jin felt Jimin going limp in his arms.

"Jimin? Hey," Jin called, tapping his face.

"It's okay, he just passed out. He hadn't eaten for days, his body is exhausted." The nurse spoke. Jin lets out a sigh. He gently laid Jimin on his bed. Pushing his hair away from his face. The nurse left for a moment. Coming back with an I.V

The nurse skillfully inserts the needle into him before leaving to get his doctor to do a check-up on him. Jin and Hoseok held a worried look on their face.

"I'm not crazy?" Hoseok mention. Jin looked at him. Hoseok frown.

"Why would he say that? Who told him he is crazy?" Hoseok asked. Glancing over the sick boy. Jin held Jimin's hands. Playing with his knuckles.

"He told that to himself." Jin finally spoke up. Hoseok eyebrow furrowed in confusion. Jin held the bridge of his nose.

"He must have some thoughts telling himself that. He can't control it." Jin muttered. Hoseok nodded. Jin leaned against his chair. Letting a heavy sigh. Hoseok looked over to Jimin. His cheeks having dried up tear marks. Soft snores leaving him.
-

"How's Jimin?" Taehyung asked as soon as Jin and Hoseok got home. Jin looked at the member. Noticing he was using one of Jimin oversized hoodies. Taehyung's hands were red and patchy as if he was nervously scratching himself.

"He had an anxiety attack and passed out," Jin mumbled out. Sitting on the dining table.

"He still hadn't eaten anything?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok shook his head.

"He got back to using the I.V" Hoseok sighed. Taehyung bit his lips. Pacing the room. Jin stood up. Grabbing a glass and one of the wines he bought. Pouring some in the wine glass. Sipping it.

"Stop pacing, my head hurts," Jin spoke. Sipping more of the wine. Jin wasn't feeling his best. Stressed out by everything. Taehyung was feeling nervous. In his vulnerable state.

"Your head hurts? Jimin is suffering at the hospital both mentally and physically and you said your head hurts?!" Taehyung shouted. Feeling offended by how selfish the older member was being. Hoseok knew things aren't going too well.

"Taehyung, he is older than you. Have some respect." Hoseok sternly spoke. Jin plopped down the glass on the table harshly. Glaring at the younger member.

"You think I can do anything about it? Hm? I wouldn't be here if I knew I can help but I have no clue Taehyung! No clue! I never said Jimin wasn't suffering, I, too, want to help him out but I just don't know how." Jin argued.

Tears started streaming down his face as those words left his mouth. Hoseok rubbed Jin's back. Trying to calm the older member down. Taehyung held his head down, tears whelming under his eyes.

"If I have to sacrifice my life to get him out of there. I would. I would but I can't... I can't and I don't know how to help him so please..." Jin sobbed. Hoseok gently pulled Jin into his embrace. Letting him cry onto his shirt. Yoongi went down from the noise. Seeing Jin sobbing.

He heard most of what's going on. Taehyung looked up, trying to stop his tears from falling. Yoongi pulled the boy up to his room. Letting him calm himself down as well.

The group hadn't been the same after the incident. Each and one of them became mentally unavailable. Letting their emotions take over them. Namjoon being tormented by calls from his manager and pdm-nim.

Jim had to keep the group in control since he was also in charge. Hoseok trying to cheer the members up even though he was also scared and overwhelm himself.

Regret played the biggest part in this.

If only Jimin had called for help.

If only Taehyung approached him.

If only Jin and Namjoon listened.

The emotional mess. The fight between members and oneself. The overwhelming feeling the members went through at that moment.

Wouldn't exist.
-
3 years ago...

"Why didn't you tell me you hurt your foot?" Taehyung asked as he placed the ice pack on Jimin's foot. Jimin sheepishly smiled. Scratching the back of his head embarrassingly.

"I didn't want to bother you. Plus, it isn't that bad. It's just a foot injury. It'll heal. " Jimin stated. Taehyung shook his head. Jimin feet being swollen. Bruises forming in the area.

"Promise me if something goes wrong or if you don't feel okay come to me. No matter what" Taehyung spoke. Sticking out his pinky finger.

"What are we? 5?" Jimin asked. Laughing. Taehyung playfully glared.

"I promise" Jimin spoke.

Giggling as he hooks his small pinky around Taehyung's one.
-
Double update ❤