Chapter Seven: Aurora Sterling

The last thing I was expecting was to be saved by a group of bikers only to find - and then abuse - my ex boyfriend all in a day and a half but then again, my life has never had any semblance of normal.

I sit back down in the pink room with the women and kids as Church happens. I don't know what Church is, just that close to thirty men wedged themselves in a small room and they do this often. Poor Saviour, stuck in there surrounded by testosterone. "So, how old are you, Cass?"

"Nineteen, turning twenty in a few months." I respond, taking a sip of the wine that Lexie handed me as soon as I sat down. It's only noon but she said that after everything that happened I deserve something to take the edge off.

"You said you dropped out of school, did you ever think about going back?" Mari asks as she lifts Gem onto her lap, watching as Ollie pouts now his friend has been taken from him.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about enrolling for next month since it's close to when I left. Hopefully I'll be able to transfer my transcripts without losing any credits. I was in AP for a lot of them so catching up is going to kill me."

"I did AP classes, biology, chemistry and maths. I was going to take physics but I can't do it." Mari laughs while Lexie rolls her eyes.

"Good for you, I only just graduated from school. I sucked at stupid people classes." Lexie groans, draining her half full glass and pouring herself another.

"Girl, you were the only woman surrounded by idiot bikers, keeping them in line is a full time job. I'm surprised you were even able to go to school." Mari justifies, subtly moving the wine bottle closer to me so that Lexie can't reach it. Miracle gets fussy so I lift her from the crib set up for her and rest her against my chest.

"You're really good with her." I jump at Lexie's voice and wince.

"I'm sorry for not asking... it's just, I used to help out at the group home I didn't even think."

"Don't worry about it, Sav trusts you." Lexie squeezes my knee and I keep Miracle close to my chest as she calms down from her nightmare and starts making adorable little noises. The girls and I chat for another ten minutes or so before the door opens and Saviour comes in, followed by three men.

"Aww, hi baby." Sav coos and gently takes Miracle from my grip before passing her to one of them. He's the biggest, with long hair and sharp features.

"Oh! Cass, this is my husband Reign, my best friend Runner and his boyfriend, Romeo."

"Am I not your best friend, Saviour? You know I take offence to that." Romeo points out and I laugh softly. "Breaker is looking for you, by the way." I nod and stand from my seat, watching as Ollie runs flat out into Romeo's dick causing him to groan. "Okay, we've gotta work on that." He lifts him up while Ollie laughs hysterically.

I shake my head and turn around, only to bump into another really big guy.

Seriously? Are these guys on steroids?

"Hi." I whisper, feeling incredibly awkward as he towers over me. I'm thankful for the amount of makeup I have on because I'm sure I'm bright red underneath it.

"Hi there, darlin'. I'm Mac, Reign's dad." I look up at him in surprise. He seems too young to be Reign's dad but maybe he had him young, maybe thirteen. "I can see you tryna work out the math there, darlin'. I adopted him when he joined the club."

"I'm sorry for being nosey." I rub my arm and look at the ground.

"No worries, Breaker is looking for you out in the garden. I think he's getting a little worried. I think he thinks you left."