Chapter Twenty-Nine: Aurora Sterling

I'm much more willing to wake up in the morning if I have a gorgeous biker next to me. Sadly, I can't just snuggle closer and go back to sleep because I have to go to school. I slip out of his arms and bounce into the bathroom, I shower and brush my teeth and hair before putting on some makeup.

I end up having to cover up a hickey on my neck but I do so with a smile. I head back out into the bedroom to see Breaker still snoozing softly with his arms snuggling my pillow like it's me. For clothes I choose some ripped blue jeans that are decorated in pink and yellow flowers with a pink crop top and some white converse.

I throw some snacks in my bag with all of my books so that I don't forget and choose through my jewellery. I end up picking a gold choker with butterflies on and I slide a few rings onto each hand before spritzing myself with perfume.

Once I've finished getting ready, I launch myself onto B's abdomen and he groans, quickly rolling me underneath him and snuggling into my chest. "B, I have to go to school!" I try and wiggle out of his vice grip but fail spectacularly.

After a few more minutes of him sleeping and me wrestling his arm, I finally manage to get him off me by pinching a tiny piece of skin on his arm that has him grunting and yanking his arm away from me. "Good morning, B!"

"Morning, baby."

"Can you lock the door behind you when you leave? I have to leave for school in like two minutes or I'll be late."

"I'm taking you to school."

"You're telling me I could've slept in." I fake cry and lay back on the bed while he laughs. He showers and gets changed, probably peed and brushed his teeth too but I don't stalk his bathroom activities. I'm not weird.

I make him some food too and slip it into his overnight bag before following him out to his bike. "You know, this is gonna be so much more fun to ride when I have my own leather jacket." I tell him as I put on his leather jacket so I don't freeze to death on the back of his bike.

It's a nice leather jacket with the club logo on the back and worn in like he's had it since he got here, it smells like him too and I think I'm gonna keep it. What? It goes with the outfit. He kisses my forehead before mounting the bike and holding his hand out for me to use as I get on behind him.

The drive to school is too fast and I pout as I get off, I don't wanna go to school. I almost whine but he brings me into a hug and I bury my face in his neck. "I'll pick you up after, I won't be able to see you tomorrow so I want all the time I can get."

"Are you going to that other club tomorrow?"

"Yeah." He strokes my cheek softly as I look up at him. He kisses me slowly despite the audience we have behind us, gently sucking my lip into his mouth before letting it slip through his teeth. It's loving and deep, different to the kisses we've had before and I find myself melting into him.

"Be safe." I whisper, I don't really know when I started saying that to him but it's sort of become our thing and I can't imagine not saying it to him now.

"I'll see you later, baby girl. Behave." His tone of voice makes me shiver, that's so not fair. I back away from the bike as he slips his helmet back on and takes off, everyone still watching like the creeps they are.

I spot Vivi and bounce over to her, excited to see her despite the circumstances of school and she greets me with a hug. "Who was that gorgeous hunk of man you were kissing?"

"His name is Breaker."

"Aww, you look so loved up, it's adorable." She puts her arm out to allow me to link mine with hers and I do so. She doesn't tighten her grip so that if it gets too much I can remove my arm easily, it helps me navigate the halls as well having one thing to concentrate on.