His Revenge

((Hi welcome back! I've gotta try to get a few chapters out especially so I can feed my children. Anyway! Ima call you all my Snow babies.so enjoy this!
———————————

The day was normal and Beanz was stuck in bed, mainly because Hoku refused to let them up. The rest of the normal group was doing their tasks. Besides Julius. He was busy trying to find this Xander guy.

Julius wandered down the hallways and heard people laughing and talking in Admin. Glancing in he expected to see the girls but saw Eli, Marcus and Xander. He didn't walk in but listened to their conversation. "So Eli how are you and Jess, I mean you guys seem really happy" He heard the Korean male speak. "Oh we're good just some casual stuff going on. Once we land I wanted to just go explore with her. But then again it's Jess she might be tired" He laughed at the end. "That's nice I'm glad you guys are ok, but Hoshi seemed off earlier do you guys know if she's ok" Marcus responded. "Oh she's on her lady time, she'll be ok" He heard Xander speak back. "But I've gotta go to storage so I'll catch up with you all when I'm done" Xander walked out to see Julius. "Oh hey, nervous bout a lot of people" He laughed lightly. "No just didn't wanna walk in on you all, I was wanted to talk to you if that's fine" He glanced over at Xander who nodded motioning him to follow.

The two males arrived in Storage as Xander walked to do trash. "So what's up, realized we haven't spoke" Xander turned around leaning on the wall. "Just thought we could get a little heart to heart, you like Hoshi don't you" Julius glared getting to the point. "Oh, that's right you the guy who broke her heart. Shame on you. But if I'm honest I do, besides I go way back with her" He didn't glare and just smiled as he responded. Julius sighed.

"Well then I'll be brutal, I don't know how I feel. I hate her for what she did but I felt something before and there's this spark thingy still there, so I'll be brutal your in my way" Julius cracked his knuckles casually glancing down. "Well sorry kid, but I'm not giving up Hoshi to some sex addictive asshole" Xander glared back finally. And just as Julius pulled his arm back pinching Xander, Eli and Marcus walked in.

Eli jumped seeing the boys throwing punches, Marcus moved over pulling Julius off the other make. "Both of you calm the fuck down" Eli moved pushing Xander back when Xander went to punch him again. "Xander stop, you know you can't go punching him, don't stoop that low" Eli sighed seeing Xander stop and lean back. His nose was bleeding from when Julius decided to punch his nose in. Julius was gonna have a black eye but that was fine. "Julius just so you know Hoshi's gonna ask why my nose is probably broken and I'll be honest you know she won't be happy" Xander rubbed by his nose so blood wouldn't get in his mouth. "Fuck you" Julius glared and went to punch again only to get pulled back. "Look both of you spit it up calm down and you can talk later, with Hoshi, stop getting pissed over a girl" Marcus said rubbing his temples. "That's hypocritical for you, you and Cayde are out for each other's blood" Eli said looking at the blonde male. Marcus went to say something but just sighed knowing it was true. "Anyway Cmon I'll go with Julius, Eli stay with Xander" Marcus walked away Julius behind him. "I get it, wanting the girl you know likes the other" Marcus said to Julius before going quiet. "I guess, it's just, I fucked it up. So why am I so pissed. She deserves to be happy" Julius sighed hand on his head. "You get used to it. Just let her go" Marcus walked into med baby and sat on a bed Julius standing at the door. "Thanks Marcus, but I'll be honest. I hate him" Julius grit his teeth trying to not go off. "That's normal but you don't hate him, you dislike him with a burning passion, he's not that bad he's actually really nice" Marcus sighed writing something down. "Yeah I guess" Julius sat on a bed on the other side of the room. "Take a nap I'll wake you up later" Marcus stood up and went to the door. He glanced back before leaving Julius to his head.

He started thinking. Which normally isn't bad if you aren't thinking of killing the girl you like/Hates best friend. He knew Marcus went for walks alone at night to smoke. So that's a great time to do it. "Sorry Hoshi, I just hate the guy" Julius closed his eyes drifting off into sleep planning to get it over with the second he was given the chance.

Eli left Xander alone in the rooms before he found Marcus. "Xander wants the guy dead" Was the first thing Eli said and Marcus nodded. "So does Julius I could tell, keep an eye on them and don't tell Hoshi" Marcus said patting Eli's shoulder. Eli nodded as the two they walked away from each other.

Eli found Jess sitting in electrical doing wires, and sat next to her leaning on her shoulder. "Everything okay? You seem tired" Jess pulled her hand back rubbing his hair and he sighed hugging her waist. They were alone and just wanted a moment of silence. "Just dealing with jealous boys, how are you with tasks we haven't been able to talk much" Eli smiled and kissed her cheek. The relationship was pretty innocent seeing as they've only been dating a few months. "I'm ok tired, but that's normal, I was thinking me and you go for a walk tonight" She finished wires closing the panel and smiled moving lightly so they could cuddle a little. The two needed some couple time for themselves. "I'd like that, Jess you know your important to me right, so you know if anything's wrong we can talk about it" He glanced up at her. "I know it's just Adrik keeps following me and I don't know, I can't just turn around and kill him but I want to sometimes" She hugged him tighter obviously not happy. "I know babes, just breath I'm sure he'll leave us alone one day" Eli stroked her hair trying to calm her down.

When the electrical doors opened revealing Ezra and Kei, "And this is Electrical! My tiny new friend" The two saw Ezra pat the smaller person on the head. (I'm saying smaller because I imagine Kei to be more medium height).

Kei smiled nodding. "I thought Remi was helping Kei? She ok" He glanced at Ezra who nodded. "Yeah she's just got morning sickness so I told her I'd help" Ezra walked over doing his task of downloading while Kei began doing the one in the corner. "Ezra, I'm hungry" Kei said more quiet since they weren't fluent in English. "Alright once I upload this we can go eat m'kay!" Kei nodded before he waved to Jess who smiled waving back. The two finished and before Ezra walked out he glanced at Eli. "Oh um that Adrik guy was looking for you, just thought you should know" Eli nodded as Ezra waved before walking out. "Bye" Kei said waving before following.

"I'm not going to talk to him alone, I know that look" Eli sat up and smiled. "Alright just be careful even if you take one of the guys" Jess cupped his cheeks giving him an Eskimo kiss. He laughed lightly a small blush on his cheeks. "I know" He gave her a small peck before getting up pulling her with him. "Let's go eat I gotta make sure you stay healthy". While walking away from electrical, the only thing Jess saw was the male she despised smile from around the corner before electrical faded from her sight. 'He won't hurt you, not again'