Chapter One

"You Miss Potter are very interesting," Griphook muttered as he looked over the young witches inheritance

"You Miss Potter are very interesting," Griphook muttered as he looked over the young witches inheritance. So much information to process, and so many vaults now open thanks to the young witch that sat in front of him.

"Why do you say that my friend?" Rosalie Potter asked, the young girl not having seen her inheritance test yet.

"Well for one, you are no Potter but a Mikaelson, the daughter of a Hybrid, the Original Hybrid I might add," Griphook stated and that is when the young witches mouth opened in shock. Her green orbs wide with shock and confusion.

James Fleamont Potter was not her father, had he adopted her. Just like Sirius Black had, the man that was trying to kill her. So many questions ran through her head, how was it possible? Why did no one tell her? Why did she have to be kept away from the secrets of her inheritance? What was Dumbledore thinking keeping something like this from her?

And who was her father?

"What's my father's name?" Rosalie questioned her green orbs filled with fear.

Griphook handed the parchment to the young witch who looked down to see what was written in front of her.

Name: Rosalie Nikki Mikaelson (Potter)

Age: 13

Parents: Lily Jane Potter nee Evans (Mother). Niklaus Mikaelson (Father). James Fleamont Potter (Adoptive)

Blood adoption/s: James Fleamont Potter. Sirius Orion Black.

Godparents: Sirius Orion Black. Alice Mary Longbottom

Species: Tribrid (witch, werewolf blocked, vampire blocked)

Soulmate: Tom Marvolo Riddle

Birthdate: July 31st, 1980

Blood Lines:

Peverell Line (by blood adoption)

Pendragon Line (by blood)

Le Fay (by magic)

Merlin (by magic)

Slytherin (by conquest)

Black Line (by blood adoption)

Mistress of Death (chosen by Death)

Living Relatives:

Niklaus Mikaelson (father),

Elijah Mikaelson (uncle),