CHPTR 22

iMessage

JK

Torong! Help me!

KTH

What? Why?

JK

Jimin is so fcked up!

KTH

what do you mean?

JK

He is uncontrollable

KTH

Alright. Wait for me.

JK

ok.

Taehyung left his room running- almost forgetting the keys he runs back in the room to get his car key.

His car was running as if it was a sports car, thanks g there's no car in the road because it's midnight.

Inside the bar it was so loud, he can't even hear himself. Finding jimin and jk wasn't hard. You just need to go to crowded people.

"Fck- Jungkook let's go!" Taehyung shouted while trying to pull jimin out of that area.

"Sht. Where is Jimin?" Taehyung got shocked when it wasn't jimin he's pulling but a drunk man.

He goes back to the crowded area and he saw jimin flirting with a girl. Sht.
This time he makes sure it was jimin he's pulling.

"Who the hell are you?!" Jimin shouted   trying to resist and escape.

"It's taehyung." Taehyung responded

"Hello taehyung!" Jimin laughs and wave at him.

"Right, hello. Let's go home." Taehyung said pulling him out of that bar.

"Noooo~" Jimin refuse and tried to pull his hand but taehyung's big hand is an advantage to his small hands.

Taehyung opens the door to the back seat and pushes him there. Jimin laughs and claps like a seal.

"Fck I forgot Jungkook." Taehyung said and locks the door to the backseat so jimin wouldn't escape.

"Jimin hyung! I'll be back ok?" Jimin ignored him, he was still laughing.

Taehyung goes back to escort jungkook out, but jungkook refuses. He said he is still in the right mind and he can take care of himself. Taehyung was hesitating at first but then he decides to left jungkook there. Eunwoo, and his other friends are there to take care if something bad happens.

"Oh Taehyung-ah!" Jungkook shouted, Taehyung turns around with a crease forehead.

"Jimin's Phone!" Jungkook waves jimin's phone. He gives it to taehyung and waves goodbye.

Walking back to the parking lot, jimin's phone vibrated.

uwu sister

Taehyung laughs at the name, and shakes her head thinking it was some friend of jimin.

"What the fck is uwu sister." Taehyung whispered.