CHPTR 24

(Noah and Allie is the main characters in the famous romantic movie called 'The Notebook')

"Yeah. We have a lot of concerts coming that's why I took this chance to be with you." Taehyung said and took a big bite on his garlic bread.

"Hmmm.. We have a lot of pre-recording and such to do this September." Jeongyeon looks at him while chewing.

"Uh- Do you want to watch 'The notebook' later?" Jeongyeon suggested after drinking her water in one go.

"I don't know. I have different plan later." Taehyung said and winks at her. Jeongyeon jokingly rolls her eyes and laugh.

"What?" Taehyung asks her and laughs.

"Tsk. You're so-- aisht." Jeongyeon said while shaking her head. She took a bite in her 'It's alright steak' made by taehyung.

"I'm what?" 

"Why do you always have to put pervert topics whenever we are conversing?" Jeongyeon asks with a creased forehead.

"I'm not." Taehyung pouted.

"Anyways, Taehyung- I've seen the line distribution and I- have a 30+ second lines." Jeongyeon said with the biggest smile in her face.

"Oh wow! Congrats baby." Taehyung congratulated her. Jeongyeon looks at him while holding back her smile and pouted.

"What?" Taehyung teased and drinks at his champagne. 

"Nothing." Jeongyeon said hiding her face by looking sideways.

Taehyung stands up and take out his Ipod and ear phone. She looks at him with confusion. He pulls her out of her chair, he guided her to put her left hand on his back. He puts his right hand behind her waist. While the other is holding each other.

Play this while reading ^-^

(Please read every word to connect with the song and the story. Tnx)

They slowly dances to the song. Under the dark night sky and stars, the moon shining so brightly added to the romantic feeling that surrounds them. Her hands were cold, but that didn't matter. He pulls her closer to him making them 3 inches apart from each other's face.

"Hold me close and hold me fine." Taehyung sang along while they are swaying to the song. 

"This is La vie en rose" He whispered in her ear- making her heart beat fast.

"When you kiss me, heaven sighs." Taehyung bring his face closer to her face and gave her a peck in her lips.

"I see La vie en rose" He pulls her closer and kisses her in the forehead while humming to the song. Swaying and slow dancing, the light covers himself behind the clouds. Jeongyeon pushes herself near him and kissed his cheek.

 Jeongyeon pushes herself near him and kissed his cheek