Last match in NJPW

Ethan's POV
Tetsuya Naito- Chotto otoko wa soko ni dete, subarashī shiai o suru koto ga dekimasu( hey man let's go out there and put on a great match)
Me- ええ、私たちは家を焼き払うつもりです(yeah we're going to burn the house down)
Announcer-彼は102kgで最初の体重を紹介します彼はIWGPヘビー級チャンピオンの内藤哲也です(introducing first weighing in at 102 kg he is the IWGP heavyweight champion Tetsuya Naito.

と彼の対戦相手は92kgでアーチャーイーサンボーン( and his opponent weighing in at 92kg the Archer Ethan Bourne)
Billie's POV
I was walking backstage and I saw some of the superstars gathered backstage. I was wondering what they were doing so I walked over.
Billie- Hey what are y'all doing.
Peyton- Hey Billie we're about to watch Tetsuya Naito and Ethan Bourne.
Billie- ok but who are they.
Bayley- Well Naito is the champion and Ethan is our friend from a few years ago
Billie- how do y'all know him
Sasha- he used to work here
Billie- Okay
Ethan's POV
EOM because I'm lazy
I ran towards Naito but he picked me up and hit me with an inverted atomic drop. As I was on the ground he hit me with a somersault senton. He covered me but I kicked out a two. He picked me up but I pushed him off and went for a suplex but he countered it into a neckbreaker. He then hit me with an inverted face lock backbreaker followed by a basement drop kick. Again he went for a cover and I kicked out at two. I started to make my comeback with a couple of punches and kicks. I followed it up with blackout but Naito kicked out at two. I then went for blackout again but he countered it into Destino and pinned me for the three count.
Naito- floor is yours
Ethan- I just wanna say thank you too all the people who have followed me. I hope y'all continue to follow me. With that saying this was my final match.
End of Chapter
Make sure to comment on your favorite part of the story. Till next time I'm out peace.