Elimination Chamber

From now on I'm only doing the ppv and big matches. So besides that it's going to be skipped. Also I know I skipped Super Showdown but who cares about that ppv.
I'm in the Elimination Chamber. I've already seeped my fate for being in the main event of Wrestlemania so this is pointless.
Time skip to main event.
Entrants
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Brock Lesnar
Rey Mysterio
Ethan Bourne
Otis
Seth Rollins and Otis started of Elimination Chamber. Otis used his power and almost had the Messiah eliminated but couldn't get it done and fell victim to the curb stomp. Mysterio was the next one to enter as the master of the 619 and the Messiah reignited there feud. In the end the littlest big man got the best of the Messiah. Brock was next to enter and absolutely destroyed Mysterio and in less than five minutes Mysterio was eliminated. Roman was next to enter. They went at each other. They started trading move after move. They continued to fight until I was released they both turned there attention to me. I quickly got out a climbed the cage. They were right on me. I kicked Brock in the gut and hit a sunset flip powerbomb off the top of the cage. I climbed into the cover and got the three count. After Roman and I went at for a while I had him down on the ground. I climbed the cage jumped up to the top of the cage and dropped down and hit a shooting star frog splash for the three count.
Let me know what was your favorite part of the chapter. Till next time peace I'm out broskis and my peeps. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Also the next chapter will be the final chapter in this book so be on the lookout for that chapter.