The storm itself.

Victoria's pov;

My phone was ringing in a very annoying manner. I wondered who was disturbing my sweet sleep.i groaned and picked up the phone.
There were fourty missed calls. Ten from my parents and thirty from Joshua.
I called Joshua back, because it must be an emergency for him to call me so many times.

"Hey babe."I answered grinning .
"Why haven't you been picking my calls?, scratch that. Tomorrow you have a lot of explaining to do. " He said and dropped the call.
I didn't even have enough time to think about the phone call because my parents were suddenly honking .

Immediately i opened the door for them my mom slapped me.
"Am throwing you out of this house.start parking!" She screamed.
Veronica woke up too because of all the screaming .
She went straight to dad "dad what is wrong?.why is mom tryna kill Vicky?" She asked.

Please ask ohh......me too I don't know.

"your sister is a big disgrace dear....we are disowning her." He said, looking at me in a very disgusted manner.

"Please don't do this... what did she do?"she asked.
Daddy brought out his phone and gave it to her.
She looks at the phone for sometime before gasping, then looks at me in disappointment

"There are other ways around this dad, why don't we send her to a correctional facility? There are plenty of them abroad.please dad, she's my twin. I don't want anything to happen to her... daddy please."Veronica said.
I was so confused.
What were they talking about?. Why  were they so angry?.
"Your sister is right. Pack your things. Your going to Canada now" mommy said.
She drove me to the airport, and after sometime we entered the plane.

Canada:

I was beginning to wonder how rich my parents were.
The correctional facility looked like a palace.
It didn't look like I was brought her to suffer at all.

"Sir. This is first video they sent to us. I am so disappointed.... normally she's quiet, resolved and very intelligent . I don't have what happened....I can't show you the second video but I will tell you what it's about. She was having sex with two boys. Two!!.
Isn't one shameful enough?."my mother said. She continued."look at your life!!" She said, throwing her phone at me.

Veronica.

This wasn't me in that video. It was my snake of a sister.

               That bitch!.

So all her display of love and affection was too finally ruin me?... I should have known.
Veronica was definitely a slut. Sleeping with two boys?
I kept quiet while mommy ranted. Telling her wasn't going to help anything.
I already have a plan.
I was going to get out of this place on good behavior,then go back to Nigeria and treat that bitch's fuck up.
So when the warden gave me a pair of keys and told me to go to room 360. I gave him a small smile, picked up my bags and walked out of the room.

I had walked around for sometime before a girl with blue tint in her afro walked to me and said "you looking for three sixty?". With a strange accent . actually it wasn't strange. It was Canadian.
"Yes." I said.she was really pretty, but she had that bad girl vibe around her.
She carried my box for me into the room.
There were two beds laying side by side with two wardrobes in the room.

"Get settled ... you have a lotta shit to go through tomorrow.
Blue tint girl helped me pack all my stuff into the wardrobe.
I got to know her name was Amanda, and she was half Liberian, half German and she was here for doing drugs.
She actually did the drugs, unlike some of us who were falsely accused.

We talked into the dead of the night, laughing along the way.

In just one day my life has been uprooted .
One minute I was sleeping after washing my uniform, and the next minute I was been sent to a correctional facility for no just cost.well, you just never know what to expect in this life.
But Veronica should expect one thing.

My revenge.

Author's note:
Well, well, well
Veronica finally got what she wants......
Well, watch out for the next chapter 😌
Vote♥️
Comment☺️
Share 😌