Reforming the good girl part 1

"Bitch wake up!!!!." Amanda screamed, making me fall out of bed.
"Why are you screaming?" I asked.
"Girl, this is the only free time we have till next week Saturday".

"Okay...why the information?" I asked, wondering why she woke me up.

"Okay, your obiviously not a morning person. The guy besides her said.

"Forgive my manners." I say grumbling.

The both of them settled on the bed while I went inside to take my bath and wash my virgin hair.

In thirty minutes I was done,so I wore my clothes, dried my hair and sat down with Amanda and the guy .

"Yesterday I told you all about this hell hole and what landed me here, but you didn't say anything." She said.

"That's because I didn't do anything." I said.

Amanda rolled her eyes while smirking.
"Baby boo....it doesn't matter how embrassing it is....we don't judge." She said.

"Tyler tell her we don't judge."She said

"We don't judge" the guy said.

"The only thing I did was having a twin sister." I replied.

"This sounds juicy." Amanda said, getting two packs of Pringles from the snack bar.

"When we were twins we used to be the power point of school, the house everything we used to do things together. Suddenly all that changed. Recently she apologized, and I thought that bitch was genuinely sorry for all the bullying she put me through.
Only for her to come and frame me for doing drugs and apparently, double penetration sex" I concluded, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry, I want to ask....are y'all nosey in Nigeria?. The fuck is it anyone's business what you do with your vagina?"Amanda asked.

"Nigerians don't think like that. everything is their business." I said.

"No offense but your sister's a real bitch."Tyler said.

"Forget her. So.....I think you should get a tattoo .
Simple ones you know." Amanda said.

"Am not getting those ones that cover ohh......if am getting a tattoo it has to be Temporary. Because if not I won't be able to get a Job in Nigeria and am only here for six months.
So let it last for maybe two to four years." I said.

Amanda was already bringing out all her equipment .

"Wait.... you can draw tattoos?... That's so cool."I exclaimed.

"I exclaimed

(Victoria's tattoos)